Capítulo 13

(Edited)

Joseph paid his respect to Esidisi as he watch him die in Rhapsody's arms.

"JoJo, I can't tell you all that I know but I will tell you this, what lasts the longest can't never last forever. That is why I have spared the Hamon clan amd was given the title the Messiah. Humanity has outgrown us. We are nothing but the past. That is why I have given a light of hope to humanity. I hoped that in time I will meet the human hamon user that the world will depend on to defeat us. And that Human is you, JoJo. I will wish you luck." Rhapsody bowed to him as she instantly left.

"Wait!" They all called for her, but she was already gone.

"We must find the Red stone of Aja. The Messiah has already said that she can't tell us much so we can't depend on her for information about the other pillars." Lisa Lisa said.

Caesar still had his hand reached out where she had gone. He couldn't help but fall in love with her. 'No matter how many times I say to myself that I can't. I can't help but fall for her everything. Not only is she the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. She is the most kind-hearted, brave, amazing, strong, and most powerful woman I've ever met. I can't help falling in love.' he clenched his fist to his chest.

Rhapsody made it back to Switzerland where their hideout is at. She was greeted by Wamuu near the entrance.

"Mother, you have finally made it back. I was growing worried."

"I'm sorry, my son, but, Esidisi has passed on once I have gone to retreat him. You will know more once I inform Kars of the heart breaking news." She smiled softly as she caressed his face. "Remember to keep what I told you a secret, Wamuu."

"As you wish Mo-Queen Rhapsody."

She walked towards where Kars was, through the throne room where she was greeted by their servants on the way.

"Kars, I have returned."

"I see that."

"I was able to find my sword inside a random inside rock at a place called London as I searched for the stone. It was inside a building (museum) in a glass case. And when I went to find Esidisi, he had informed Wamuu and I have not found the stone, but once I went to retrieve Esidis, I have found him and... He was already dead becuase of the Hamon users. It seemed that Esidisi was able to get the Red stone coming to us when the woman that owned the stone no longer had it in her grasp."

"Thank you for letting me know. You may go now. I'm rather busy adding modifications to the mask. I plan to step out."

"Kars, would you mind if I were to accompany you half way of where you said you were going?"

"Yes, I wouldn't mind you going with me." 

'JoJo, hopefuly you can obtain the stone first. I want to get out of this hideout as much as I can. It smells like death in here.'

Back with Joseph, he and Caesar were inside a post office to find the package that contained the Red stone.

"Hey! Come on Mr. Mailman! Look, the mail that came in this morning is right here. There's got to be a jewel bundled up in that box of packages somewhere here!" Joseph told the mailman in the post office.

The postman still insisted they were crazy to get what they mailed back to them, getting suspicious of them. Joseph told the Mailman to just give it to them, even if it was against the law. Caesar and Joseph caused a small amount of people checking on what they were doing so Joseph told him as nicely as possible.

The Mailman called co-workers to call the police on them. Caesar tried to negotiate with him until instructor Messina told them that Lisa Lisa had found the location of the package. It was headed to Switzerland. They all immediately left that post office.

Time skip

"We're going after the train, JoJo, Caesar! Lisa Lisa's here too!" Instructor Messina said.

"We have to play dirty in order to keep them from getting the Red stone! We may have to break the law! And one of us may have to sacrifice ourselves for the cause..." Lisa Lisa glared ahead.

"Not me." Joseph added

They all start drove away as Suzie Q waved goodbye.

"Bye for now, Suzie Q! But, I'll definitely be back in Venice again!" Joseph called out to her.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! So in the meantime, you'll be sure to heal up that beat up body of yours right?"

"You bet! You promise?! You promise you'll come back, right?!"

"Don't ask me to say it again! You might be an old hag by then, though! Maybe you'll be in worse shape than you are now! Gwaahahaha!!"

"...You... You stupid jerk!!" She said throwing a rock at him with tears of joy.

Kars and Rhapsody traveled to St. Moritz, Switzerland in the streets.

Rhapsody and Kars had wore different robes as they looked around the small town.

Rhapsody noticed a small dog happily wagging its tail in their direction. She smiled softly, petting its head. She channeled water from her body, and onto her hands shaping them like a bowl. She provided the small pup water as Kars searched around the city Esidisi had sent them the Red Stone of Aja.

"Queen Rhapsody, I've found where we must leave."

"Alright." She stood up and joined Kars's side leaving the pup itself. It whined and walked away as well. As it walked away from them to the street. A car with two people drove towards the dog almost leaving it to its death.

"Kars!"

He nodded and saved the dog. He used his boneblade hidden within his arm and sliced the men's hands off so the vehicle would not hit the dog.

He grabbed the pup by its scruff and handed it to her. "I'm going to walk ahead. I suggest you leave me getting the stone myself. See what you can do with the animal, Queen Rhapsody."

Rhapsody held it in her arms was felt dread when Kars insisted in going alone to get the red stone. 'JoJo, please don't let Kars ever have that stone. If he were to become the ultimate lifeform, the entire world would have to bow to his power. If we were all still alive and obtained the Red stone, then the world would become a wasteland.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Author: I would think if Kars ruled the world, it would be something like how Aku did in Samurai Jack. Here is the story if you never watched the awesome show with the opening in the top.]