Capítulo 6

(Edited)

'I can't believe this guy Wamuu just popped every single one of Caesar's bubbles like it was nothing!' Joseph thought as he looked back in forth on the situation. 'So there are girl ones too! NICE!!! She's a beauty that's for sure. Maybe I can ask her how they do it? he he he.'

"Sorry to burst your bubbles but, we've encountered the Hamon tribe before 2,000 years ago." Rhapsody informed.

"What the?! It's as if the air is bending around them!" Caesar yelled a bit horrified.

"Caesar, take cover!" Speedwagon warned him.

"What the...?" Caesar's face was growing a vast amount of cuts, injuring his face.

"That wasn't just wind pressure! It's the after-effects of small vacuum vortexes!" Speedwagon explained as Caesar closed his eyes in the nick of time.

Wamuu spoke, looking down on Caesar. "2,000 years ago! We thought we put an end to the hamon tribe..."

"To think that you would be waiting for us to awaken here at Rome!" Esidisi glared with a chuckle.

Joseph could somehow see the smirk on Rhapsody's, similar to his own when things went his way. Joseph smirked when he noticed that she's pretty tall and muscular, he thought, 'not like it's a bad thing, that makes it pretty hot', for a women 6 ft tall.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED MY FRIEND! YOU THINK YOU'VE BEATEN ME JUST BY TAKING OUT ONE OF MY EYES?!" Caesar yelled in rage.

The pillar men laughed, except her.

'Tsk! Those men have no manners like the woman! I wonder if they can also shit like humans...'

Caesar got even more upset, he pointed a finger at them and asked what the hell was so funny.

"Your people of the Hamon tribe always did spout the same lines. Both 2,000 years ago when we first crossed the seas from the far west (México) and now... 'You think you've beaten me just by taking an arm or an eye?'. ' How dare you kill my friend?!'... That is why they are laughing, Caesars."

"Then why aren't you laughing, woman?" Joseph asked her quite curious.

"I saw they did not care for their pain, but for their comrades. I saw these people were very honorable."

'She acts more human than those naked freaks!' Joseph thought.

"Let us leave in search of the Red stone of Aja!" Wamuu finished his laughing fit.

They all were ready to leave till Caesar shouted for them to come back and fight them, but Wamuu grabbed on Caesar's neck with his two fingers.

"Your weak points are your throat and lungs! We know you can't use the Hamon if you can't breathe... I said it then 2,000 years ago and I will say it now... 'Boy-- face me, Wamuu, again after you become stronger...' And when that time comes when you face me again... I shall admire your strength... And strike you down to your death." Wamuu smirked throwing Caesar against a pillar.