Capítulo 5

(Edited)

The pillars all discussed how they were going to find the Red stone of Aja.

Rhapsody drifted her attention she looked around their hidden resting place till she heard more people heading her and the other pillars way.

'Four humans are heading this way. We don't need anymore death in this place. It already reeks of blood.' Rhapsody cringed in that thought.

She closed her eyes and started listening to what they are saying.

"What an overwhelming atmosphere! Caeser-- have you tried Hamon on the sleeping pillar men?"

'It appears that the one named Caesar knows Hamon... Could he be the hope in humanity I left alive for many millennial to stop us?'

"The Hamon is only effective on living things! They're inorganic so long as they're petrified! It'll only work if they've awakened..." Caesar explained.

"How odd...there should be guards stationed here...!" Joseph looked around. "It's too quiet! There are supposed to be soldiers here! Where are they? Nowhere!"

'That human is so loud I can probably hear him enough with human hearing!'

"Could you shut your trap?" Caesar scolded Joseph.

"Eewww! I think I stepped on something!'

"What is it?!"

"Aahhhh!"

They finally discovered the corpse shells that Wamuu left on the ground.

"They've all been wiped out! C-Could it be...?! Hey, German! Stay away from there! There's something lurking about!" Caesar warned Mark, a friend of his who brought them there in that dark ancient room.

Mark walked towards the pillars in panic and screamed in fright as he saw them tower over him. Rhapsody grabbed Mark by the shoulder to move him aside from Wamuu as the others called for him to run. Wamuu looks at her in question, but understood her judgment of sparing Mark, she wanted no more death.

Mark fainted, but before he can fall to the ground, Rhapsody caught him in her arms and carried him to Caesar's. Caesar was in a trance as he looked at her as he held his friend that was in his arms.

Rhapsody smiled at him as she went ahead to walk back with the other pillars, but she felt a hand on her shoulder stop her.

"Thanks, babe!" The Joseph said as he let go of her shoulder heading towards Caesar and Mark.

'Babe? What a strange human...' Rhapsody shrugged joined Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu like she was originally gonna do.

Joseph was furious at the pillar men for the killing the people that were there.

"These beings! They don't care about us at all, except the female! Their feelings towards almost bumping into that German boy and possibly slicing him in half-- it's as if man inadvertently stepped on an ant!" Speedwagon shook.

"It seems if it is dark outside, Wamuu"

"Yes, Lord Kars."