Capítulo 7

(Edited)

"It is but one minute! I said this to the hamon tribe then and I will say it now! This battle is not bound by a sand clock but a blood clock!" Wamuu smirked.

"Wamuu. We will be waiting outside." Esidisi spoke for them.

"I will watch your mini battle with this human JoJo." Rhapsody sat on the small podium pillar.

"Boy! Go and pick up your weapon."

"Huh? What? What was that? What did you say? 'Go pick it uuuuup?!' I don't need to! I have no need to go and pick it up! Why don't I impress your lady friend while my technique will absolutely work." Joseph said winking at her.

She laughed amused by Joseph's words.

'Hell yeah! My confidence is up again!' "The clacker I just threw got caught on another one as it spun... Sending it back."  Joseph finished saying as his clackers finally striked Wamuu on the side of his forehead. This shocked Speedwagon and Caesar like as if it was never gonna work. "I call it the clacker boomerang! I guess that one minute was what was left of your life! That first clacker I threw was all part of my plan! I got stuck in the pillar that was behind you on purpose! This is the modern way of fighting!" Joseph explained as he started striking Wamuu with all he can with his clackers. "I'll break you and your disrespectful attitude apart! Then I'll send some Hamon into your wounds!"

"Very well then... Hit me more! You are the first to ever damage my face. That is the honor I bestow upon you before sending you to your death." Wamuu said as his veins visibly pump his blood and muscles in an inhuman way.

JoJo really hurt Wamuu's pride when he was able to manage a hit on him.

"Shut up, moron! Nobody's ever hit you before?!" He then turned to her and says. "Is that true, babe?"

"He speaks the truth."

"Thanks." He went back to punching Wamuu's face.

"No! He's going to do something! The way the muscles in his arms are tightening ... I don't think he's being damaged! He's hiding some sort of unknown ability!" Speedwagon shook afraid.

Wamuu went into his fighting stance.

'Where is my sword... I could've sworn I had it near me... All those years ago..' Rhapsody thought as she watched their mini battle.

"You had good instincts to move away. I let you hit me... In order to teach myself a lessons for letting my gaurd down... But that lesson is now over...".

"JoJo-- you were lucky to land that blow on his forehead! Hurry up and finish him!"

"Divine sandstorm!" Wamuu's attack made Joseph and the pillar behind him get cut and damaged pretty badly even though he missed by a little.

"I got blood in my eye...and missed my target by a bit...but even if he crawls and hides behind the pillar, I have dealt him enough damage. I don't care about regular humans...but they've seen me in such a pitiful state...I must send them to their doom! Prepare yourselves." Wamuu said. " Queen Rhapsody, I know how much you hate the sight of too much death and blood so I will kindly ask you to leave with Master Kars and Lord Esidisi."

"Alright." Rhapsody said already walking away and watched amused when Joseph played dead when Wamuu looked back at him.

'Could he be planning to run away?! But he is the Deliver I have sent to save humanity.' [🎵~DELIVER US!~🎵] 'Is JoJo running away because he has a plan? But he left his human friends here...unless...

"I...I made it!" JoJo said as he got inside of a mine cart.

"You're alive!! Did you think you could deceive me and escape?! You coward! I wasted my divine sandstorm on you!" Wamuu said as they both left down a railroad leaving Rhapsody, Caesar, Speedwagon, and Mark remaining.

Caesar and Speedwagon were in shock that Joseph sacrificed his well being to allow them to leave.

Rhapsody smiled at Joseph's actions. She was going to leave the other alone to find where Joseph and Wamuu railed off to.

"Wait! Signorina!" Caesar called for her. She turned her blue-indigo haired head looking at me with her beautiful violet blue eyes with my green eyes and said with a voice as soft as silk.

"Yes? Caesar, what is it that you ask of me?"

"Why did you spare us? Aren't we nothing but mere food supply for your energy? Who are you?"

She smiled at him happy to explain who she was. 'She has a smile any man would want to protect or fall in love with.' Caesar was smitten and the one who was swooned by a woman. Ironic.

"Because every living thing has a purpose, has a life, has a name. My name is Rhapsody"

"A-Are you the Messiah mentioned in the ancient scrolls/wall carvings of what the Hamon users of the past have mentioned?" Speedwagon asked.

"Indeed I am. I strongly suggest you don't tell the men that."

"Signore Speedwagon we must find JoJo and make sure he is safe or save him as much as we could!" Caesar said as he held Mark in his arms.

"I can lead you humans to him if you'd like."

After a while of walking to where JoJo is. Speedwagon injured his leg from the damaged the both of them have caused.

"I will help you walk elder human." Rhapsody spoke.

"No, it's alright Messiah Rhapsody. I can manage." Speedwagon reassured her.

"No, I will help you. And may I ask for you humans for your full names?"

"Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli."

"Robert E.O Speedwagon."

"I will help you walk, Robert. You seem to care about JoJo a lot from what I can see."

"He's the grandson of an old friend of mine. He's like a nephew to me. He and Mrs. Joestar are all I have left from the events that occurred before this 50 years ago. What about you Miss Rhapsody? You seemed concerned for Wamuu and when we mentioned Santana."

"As much as I would love to tell you. That is classified information. I could only tell so much." Rhapsody slung his arm over her shoulder. "Caesar, I will take your friends to safety, go after JoJo and when we meet again, act like everything that has happened, never happened. For your safety, I will tell them that I killed them. Wamuu has taken a liking to you so that is why I will tell them I kept you alive."

Caesar nodded and was a bit hesitant to hand Mark to her, but he shook his inner thoughts that was in the back of his mind. His hate for the pillar men that killed his father.

"I understand you're afraid to trust a being such as I, but I really insist you look for JoJo." Rhapsody placed a hand on her cheek and smiled to reassure him as she traced her fingers on his birthmark on his left cheek. 'How cute. I must say, this human is rather charming.' she blushed lightly when he placed his had over hers.

"Thank you, Messiah." He placed a kiss on her hand as he ran to find Joseph.

After awhile of running after him, he finally found him.

'JoJo always plays like he's messing around, but in his own way, he's seriously considering his fate... To defeat those monsters.'

"JoooooJoooooo!!!"