Capítulo 19

(Edited)

"He's standing in the sunlight... Oh no!" Speedwagon yelled in fear.

"KARS!!!" Rhapsody yelled with so much hate. Kars just laughed.

"The ultimate being... It combines the abilities of all other life-forms, connecting all life together. Messiah! You knew that the Red stone was able to make me this-- beautiful! Radiant! And more exquisite than anything I have ever seen... Before I, Kars, did. I have finally... Finally conquered the sun!" He yelled as Rhapsody stood trembling in dread.

  "He has become invincible! He has no weaknesses anymore! Even the Hamon will likely prove futile! Immortal! Invincible! No one can defeat him! Not even the Messiah Rhapsody! Kars the ultimate being, is born!" Speedwagon said out loud.

"This is my fault! I allowed him to put on the mask with the stone in it!" Strohiem yelled in guilt.

"No." Rhapsody finally spoke. "It is my fault. If I hadn't helped Kars by creating the Mask. Everything that has ever occurred would of never happend... Don't take this to heart, cyborg. I caused all this mayhem. Santana, Esidisi, Caesar, and Wamuu. They are all dead because of my choice of going with Kars those 12,000 years ago. I will help all I can to defeat him." Rhapsody finished as she used her water mode on her sword.

  "Is there really no way to defeat him at this point?! Is there really nothing left, but to wait to become food for him?" Smokey said shivering in fear.

"No! I have a plan!"

"What was that, JoJo?" Speedwagon asked him.

"I have one last plan."

"One last one?" Strohiem questioned him.

"Something I've been saving up!"

"Then I will also follow your plan JoJo. It's the least I can do." Rhapsody put a hand on his shoulder.

  "JoJo! Y-you don't mean what I think you mean?" Smokey was 100% sure he knew what Joseph was referring to.

"Listen up now! Do it untill you can't breathe, you hear?"

"Until we can't breathe? What do you mean?!" Strohiem asked.

Joseph gave Lisa Lisa to Speedwagon, once she was in his grasp he chuckled, and ran to grab the Red stone of Aja as well as Rhapsody's hand as he sprinted with her along with him.
"Nigerundayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"H-HUH??"

"I knew it!!" Smokey yelled.

 "Hamon warriors and Rhapsody the Messiah mean nothing to me now! But you are special! I must avenge Wamuu and Esidisi, but I must kill Rhapsody and also celebrate my new birth! I have to, JoJo... I have to kill you right now!" Kars said as they all continued to run as he grew wings?!

"No way, wings?! He's catching up!!!" Smokey yelled.

"Quiet! I'm trying to come up with something as we're running, so keep it down!" Joseph scolded him. "Hey! By the way, Smokey! I know you're running as fast as you can, but I don't think you get it, so let me say it! You don't have to stick with me and run like this! He's only after me and Rhapsody! He wants to kill us as part of some ritual to start his new life or something!"

"JoJo! I've got something to tell you about Lisa Lisa! Lisa Lisa, she's your... Moth--" Smokey tried to tell Joseph, but Kars was coming to close for his comfort.

"Oh! He's here, he's here, he's here, he's here, he's here, he's here!!!" Joseph yelled as he held Rhapsody's hand tighter as they ran away, Smokey stayed behind.

The two landed on a Nazi plane.

"Rhapsody, don't get comfortable, this may be one of your worst flights of your thousand years of living!"

Rhapsody squeaked as she saw was thrashing around the plane, finally gaining balance when she held a grip on Joseph's shoulders.

"This is one of the Nazi planes Uncle Speedwagon flew here! Let's see who's stronger!!!" Joseph yelled as he piloted.

Kars shot his feathers at them as Joseph flew the plane. Rhapsody took out her sword and swung it as if it were a rapier and sliced the feathers effortlessly.

"Can we stand a chance? The whole reason why we got on this plane was to get away!!!" Joseph panted. "Phew... He may be ultimate and complete but he's still a being! Thats a relief! It looks like he can't continuously keep up with us and this plane. This plane is going 240 km/h... And this plane has two hours of fuel, meaning I guess we can buy two hours from running from him."

"JoJo, I know this peninsula! There is a volcano nearby!!! Careful or you might throw us in the burning abyss!!" Rhapsody said giving him an idea of how to defeat him until Speedwagon on the radio.

"JoJo! Do you read me, JoJo?!"

"Hey! Uncle Speedwagon!" Joseph responded to him.

"Oh, JoJo! That was a brilliant plan to take the plane out! The Nazis and I will do everything we can to help you get away! Don't turn off the radio! I'll let you know our plan! Hey, JoJo?! Do you read me, JoJo? Come in, JoJo!!!" He yelled out to him as Rhapsody pointee out where the volcano was to him as they looked at the map.

"He said that no technique or weapon will work on him... But Uncle Speedwagon! We've got an idea!" Joseph told him through the radio.

Speedwagon begged him not do anything rash as he yelled through the radio. Joseph told him of his plan to kill Kars using the volcano that was near where Joseph was flying them. Speedwagon tried to tell Joseph something but he couldn't hear him anymore because of the distance he's covered away from him. A piranha suddenly launched at him, Rhapsody grabbed it and threw it out the window.

The rest of the feathers have transformed into living piranhas in order to kill them?! Rhapsody drew out her sword and tried to kill off as many as she could.

"They're chewing up the plane!!!!"