Capítulo 11

(Edited)

"What in the world? He's... crying? I thought his veins'd be building with rage...but Esidisi...This is a suprise! It's actually kinda creepy...he's throwing a temper tantrum!" Joseph said while watching his sudden outburst.

Esidisi grabbed the remains of his arm and continued to cry about it.

"I suppose... This creepiness is preferable to him getting angry, better hurry up and finish him off!"

Joseph tensed when Esidisi suddenly got quiet.

"Phew, I feel better. My personality is a bit... wilder than Kars, Rhapsody, or Wamuu, you see... When I lose my temper and get flustered... I start bawling in order to cool my head. You had brought up Sun Tzu earlier, correct? I know him aswell, you see. I journeyed to China long ago. "All warfare is based on deception!" To fight is to decieve! If you anger your enemy and get inside of his head, you can creating an opening to attack! That is what you are trying to do, correct? I shall not fall for it... One named JoJo... I am suprised at how much you have grown... Allow me to praise your Hamon abilities! It has been a long time since I have had a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!!!" Esidisi said with a smirk.

Esidisi took instructor Loggs's arm as a replacement.

"You'd take an arm from a corpse?! Guh! What's with this guy?! Getting angry, crying, then pretending like nothing happened!" Joseph was confused. 'What the hell is in his mind?! Is he the one reading me?!I think in panic. I then see Loggs body melt?!' "Discustang!!"

"Animals! When they use energy for exercise or to fight illness, their body temperature increases to some extent... I can raise my blood's temperature to 600C and release it! That's that temperature at which wood or papper will burn! When I cut off that corpse's arm, I put some of my blood in the wound and made him boil! Wamuu's "mode" is the divine sandstorm... His mode can control the wind. I am 'Esidisi of the flame'! My mode controls heat!"

"It's truly terrible that you can thoroughly oliberate a human corpse like that... But it's more shockingly obvious to me that you went to far simply in order to scare me! Take this Clacker Volley!! Hmph! I didn't think you'd volunteer your arm for me! My Hamon is different than it was a month ago! And these clacker have vegetable oil rubbed all over them so the Hamon will conduct 100%!!"

Joseph's clacker was able to split Esidisi's hand in half, but Joseph noticed that his veins under his fingernails.

"You were afraid... Your mind was clouded and caused you to hesitate... You were the one to attack in such a simplistic way, JoJo... I'll stab these veins into your face and into your body, turning your face into a simmering stew! EAT THIS! Erratic blaze king mode!!" He attempted to put his veins in Joseph's face, but instead broke his mask.

Meanwhile, with Rhapsody...

Rhapsody and Wamuu searched the Atlantic for the stone. Rhapsody took Wamuu where they had left Santana.

"Queen Rhapsody, may I ask on why we have stopped here at his resting place when we should be in search for the stone?" Wamuu asks me very politely.

'I think it's probably time to tell him.' Rhapsody relaxed her tensed shoulders. "Wamuu, I have a lot to tell you. When I tell you this, never tell Kars that I have told you all this. What is said here. Stays here."