Capítulo 18

(Edited)

"Damn It! Get out of my way!! I'll finish what Rhapsody started with you scoundrels!! I'll split your skulls into pieces, damn it!" Joseph yelled at the vampires as he saw Rhapsody still holding on from her water rope as she avoided from being impaled from below the ground.

Joseph grew exhausted as he stayed below punching every vampire he can to get to both of the women from dying. He continued to fight of the vampires, but his Hamon was still weak even after the chariot duel he had with Wamuu.

"You seem to have tired yourself out during your battle with Wamuu... Your breathing is off and your Hamon is less effective now. And you're the last of the Hamon users... Trained under Lisa Lisa and delivered by Rhapsody! Will. You. Last?" Kars said sounding like victory was all his.

"Bastard!!!" Joseph yelled at Kars as he fought against the vampires with his weak hamon in the moment.

A vampire disintegrates right before his very eyes. The vampires screeched in surprise and died by none other than--

"Listen up, vampires! You'll be facing off against Strohiem and the S.S.!" Strohiem yelled with German pride.

"And the Speedwagon Foundation scientific special forces! JoJo!" Speedwagon announced.

"JoJo!" Smokey cheered.

"U-Uncle Speedwagon! And Smokey from New York!" Joseph yelled in relief.

Strohiem yelled about how his mechanical body from last time is better than ever. While Kars is distracted by them, Joseph ran to where Rhapsody dangled on.

"RHAPSODY!! JUMP!! I WILL CATCH YOU!!"

"I TRUST YOU WILL!!" Rhapsody created momentum and swung herself to where Joseph could effectively catch her I'm his arms.

"JoJo, Kars is a intelligent man. If you want to defeat him... You must out smart him. I know you can do it. I will help your friends as much as I can while you do so. I shall wish you luck." Rhapsody put her hand on the wound and instantly healed it.

Joseph left understanding of what she said to him. Rhapsody made her way towards the rest of the people and killed as many vampires as she could. She smile softly and greeted Speedwagon and the others as well. Smokey was scared of her, he hid behind Speedwagon. They all turned their attention to see Joseph and Kars speak. Kars grabbed Lisa Lisa's unconscious body and played her legs like a guitar. He pierced his bone-blade to her feet and put a rope through her legs. He kicked her body to fall into the crystal spikes on the ground but luckily Joseph was able to catch the other end of the rope in time.

"Lisa Lisa!" Speedwagon shouted out for her.

"L-Lisa Lisa? The baby on the ship that Granny Erina saved? That Lisa Lisa? Then that means! I heard from Granny Erina! She's JoJo's..."

"She is JoJo's mother." Rhapsody finished.

"How did you-?!"

"From what I have heard from Mr. Speedwagon and Lisa Lisa herself... It makes sense that she is the mother. JoJo shares many traits from her as well. Like me and my sons Wamuu and Santana."

They turned their attention back to Joseph and Kars battle to see that Joseph and Lisa Lisa dangles from the rope on Kars's leg as he fell by the weight of both of them. Joseph use his Hamon to his leg and break Kars's bone-blade with his Hamon overdrive kick. Joseph landes behind Kars in hopes of inflicting enough damage on him. Kars yelled in pain as his wounds bleed, he falls to the ground, and gets impaled by the crystal spikes.

"All right! He did it! He got Kars with Hamon!" Stroheim cheered.

Joseph held Lisa Lisa in his arms exhausted by the fight. Stroheim made fun of Kars, how weak he has gotten from Joseph's Hamon. Rhapsody ran to where Joseph and Lisa Lisa where to assist them. She held Joseph in her arms as he hels Lisa Lisa in his, they made their way down the battle area to safety. Stroheim finally ordered his soldiers to shine their man-made lights on Kars while he was weak and impaled on the ground, but Kars pulled out the mask that he and Rhapsody had created on his face with the Red stone of Aja attached to it.  Stroheim tried to stop his soldier from shining the bright light on him.

Rhapsody's heart dropped when she watched the scene unfold. She dropped Joseph as careful as she could and rush to stop them by destroying the light, but she didn't make it in time. The mask pierced itself on Kars making him the ultimate being.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Rhapsody punched her fists to the ground as Kars stood up.

The mask and Red stone fall off his face as he made a face as if he was drunk with power.

"He got up! Stand your ground! We Germans cower to no one!"

Kars turned his once injured hand into a squirrel when he saw one on the tree near him. The squirrel nuzzled itself on his face and went to the other squirrel. The other squirrel fell in love with it and walked to it.

"Was that an illusion? I could of sworn his hand turned into a squirrel!" Speedwagon said in confusion.

"You know that... Was kind of cute...?" Smokey commented.

"Get away from it! It may kill you!" Rhapsody yelled as she stood infront of them readying her water mode: Deep submerge.

[Author: Her domain is water close to Sailor Neptune's power.]

The squirrel killed the other squirrel in cold blood and went straight to Stroheim before she can even hit it

Rhapsody caught it in her hand and squeezed it tight ready to kill it. But it morphed itself to squeeze out of her grasp and onto Kars hand, returning into his normal hand. The Sun began to rise.

"Kars... His back is on the sun!" Speedwagon yelled as he trembled in fear.

 His back is on the sun!" Speedwagon yelled as he trembled in fear

Kars was unable to be defeated by the sun now.

"KARS!!!"