Capítulo 12

(Edited)

"My back is killing me! I guess it's 'cause I used my head too much during the fight with Esidisi..."

Once Joseph got inside, he spotted Lisa Lisa's cute maid, Suzie Q.

"Hey, Suzie Q!"

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"

"What the hell are you screaming about?! Shut it! My ears are ringing!"

"Who are you?! Seriously, who? A stranger, here on the island!!"

"Hey! I'm not a stranger, it's me. Me! Joseph Joestar!"

"What?" Suzie Q was genuinely surprised to see his face. "JoJo?! No way!! I didn't recognize you without your mask! Oh my, you really startled me!"

"Psh! I've been here three weeks and this is the first time you've seen my real face? So what do you think~ am I handsome~"

"Your mouth looks weird... Hee hee."

"Hmph! My mouth may be weird... But if you and I were to fall in love... I'd be all the better to kiss you with it~"

"As if! Who'd kiss a mouth like yours?!" She teased.

He laugh at her teasing, but she stopped laughing all of a sudden. Joseph asked her what was wrong, in which she answered saying it was nothing.

Joseph asked her where Lisa Lisa was at. She said for him  to wait outside her door while she bathes for 30 minutes.

"Hey, JoJo..."

Joseph rose a brow.

"That face of yours is not half bad." She said blushing a bit before running off.

After she said that, Joseph's back felt a lot better.

After a few 30 minutes or so. Joseph saw Suzie Q outside. He shrugged and had a 'brilliant' idea.

"I was told to wait 30 minutes, and that's what I did! And the best place to wait... Is right outside. Lisa Lisa's door! And while. I'm waiting... Would it be so terrible of me to keep an eye on this keyhole?!" Joseph had his eyes widen by Lisa Lisa's nude body. "Ooooo!! WHHOOOOOAAAHHH! NIIIIIIIICE~!!"

He was flabbergasted when he noticed that Suzie Q was also in there with her.

'What a speed demon! Didn't I just see her at the docks? How did she get there so fast?'
He cringed when he touched the doorknob was covered in slime. "

"S-Suzie Q! Where did you put the Red stone of Aja that was on the table?" Lisa Lisa asked her and gasped in surprise Suzie Q twisted and turn her body like a maniac, much like in the exorcist.

"You all get to be my final opponents!! Even though... You'll figure out soon enough, allow me to tell you first! I put the Red stone on the mail boat that just departed! And I will do whatever I can to keep you from chasing after it! I'm the one who put it on there! And I'll never let you go after it! This woman I've possessed is still half alive! In order to kill me for good, you'll have to kill her too!! Do you have it in you? Do you have the guts?! Gwahahaha!" Esidisi's voice was heard over hers.

"That Esidisi... He's just not going to give up!" Joseph swung the door open while Lisa Lisa covered her body.

"JoJo! What are you--" Caesar walked in as well, composed himself and congratulated Joseph on his victory against Esidisi, but then was taken back by Lisa Lisa in only a towel while Joseph was in there.

"JoJo!!"

Joseph scoffed and filled him in with the situation that Suzie Q was possessed, but she was crying. Joseph warned  him not to listen to her due to her possession, but suddenly she jumped Caesar and kicked him in the face.

"I'll never let you go after it! If you want to retrieve it you'll have to do it after you kill me , bonehead! Kill me with that Hamon of yours! You know this girl's heart won't be able take the shock from the Hamon! If you can, now's the time to do it! Hurry up and kill me, dumb asses!" Esidisi spoke almost screaming her lungs out.

Joseph grabbed her face. " Don't be stupid, Esidisi! If one girl's life has to be taken to save the entire world... Then it's a sacrifice that has to be made. That's how I feel. I'm gonna smash you, Esidisi!" He yelled as he put his fist near her face, "I'm not messing around! Damn it!" He stopped and was hesitant to strike. "Bastard! I thought he'd escape from her body-- but he didn't even flinch!"

Her face reverted back to looking twisted. "Quit your bluffing! There's no way you can kill her! Gwahahaha! And now..." He said tearing her cheeks with her fingers. "And now... With all my strength I have left, I'm going to show you my final ability!"

"Esidisi! That is enough!" Rhapsody entered the room as she walked towards him. "Let this poor gentle unfortunate soul out of your wrath. What you are doing is wrong and you know it. As your comrade for thousands of years, I beg that you stop."

'How did she even know that he was here?! Will she tell Kars or Wamuu?' Joseph was unsure.

"I'm sorry, Rhapsody, but I must do this! For us! For you! And to take the Red stone to Kars I must stop them!" Esidisi said yelling for her to understand.

"Please. Esidisi, I beg of you." Tears brimmed her eyes as she held her hands with her own.

'Wait a minute... How is she able to walk during morning daylight?!' Caesar mentally questioned.

'His' face softened, but turned back to a twisted face. "No! I must do my duty! Even you can't stop me, Rhapsody, my life long partner!" He took her hands away from Suzie's and jumped straight at the others.

"ESIDISI!!"

"I've got it, Caesar! We must use two types of Hamon like on the pillar! Do you understand!"

"JoJo, match my breathing! Here I go!"

The two hamon users used positive and negative Hamon energy in her. That forced him out of her as he latched on Joseph's neck.

"JoJo!! Kill him now!"

"Leave him like this... The light from the sun is causing him to disappear." Joseph said handing Esidisi to Rhapsody.

"Thank you, JoJo." Rhapsody took Esidisi's brain in her arms.

"What a scoundrel... You'd have to be a real bottom-feeder to do something like that to a lady!" Caesar said while holding Suzie Q.

"Caesar... You've got it backwards. I know because I fought him in battle... He lived for his comrades and her for them to get the Red stone, no matter what-- even casting his own pride away during the process. I don't know how many thousands of years he's lived, but he fought hard for survival in his own way... Putting good or evil aside..."

'Me and Esidisi were partners and friends for thousands of years, that is why I was able to find him so quickly after finding my sword with Wamuu. I told Wammu to keep me going after Esidisi a secret, of course he obeyed me. After all... I am his mother. Esidisi was the best friend I could've ever asked for. Our friendship even gave life to our son Santana, who I have heard has been defeated already. I was always prepared for the day that Esidisi would be defeated but... I just can't help but still mourn for him. I am prepared to join him and Santana soon... Where ever they both have gone.'

She held him closer to herself as I heJoJo's wonderful speech about Esidisi. As I hold him close, while he is burning from the sun's rays, I said very softly, " So long, partner..."

And just like that. He was no more.