Capítulo 10

(Edited)

[Author:Yo me encanta esta canción... And it means," the boy with the sad eyes". I didn't know what other song to put on this chapter...]

"The bones from the stone mask are able to 'push' the human brain further! It can transform humans into vampires and zombies..." Kars said as he hels a small aja stone to a small fire. Its rays pierced through Esidisi's hand.

"Oh! What is this?" Esidisi said amazed at the small stone's power as he healed his hand.

"This is the red stone called 'Aja'! It is a jewel rarely found in nature! Light reflects hundreds of millions of times within the jewel and it all gets redirected out from one point! Such is the miraculous power of nature!"

He put the mask on his face with the Aja stone attached to it activating it.

"Urgh... My theory was correct, but it is not there! It is not enough! The small stone is weak to provide enough power for the bones to 'push' us!" He said as he threw the small stone at Rhapsody. She caught it and added to her small jewel box.

"We must search for a perfect red stone-- one with no imperfections! The super Aja-- it must be somewhere here on earth!" Kars continued.

'Indeed it is Kars. Kars, I knew long before you did that the Red stone of Aja was the only thing we need to obtain the power of being the ultimate lifeforms. That is why I gave it to the Roman Emperor in the Roman Empire. Hopefully the Hamon users have it.'  she thought while listening to him.

"Esidisi I'm sending you and Wamuu to retrieve it. Queen Rhapsody, I am going to task you to accompany Wamuu while Esidisi goes another route in finding it. Maybe you can find your sword on the way."

Rhapsody and Esidisi nodded at Kars request and take their leave. Wamuu and her met and headed out.

Meanwhile, on Lisa Lisa's Cruise ship...

"The ones who created the mask are the ones with the highest intelligence of the bunch... Kars and the Messiah!"

Lisa Lisa told them.

"What?!" Caesar was shocked.

"Who exactly is the Messiah, Lisa Lisa?" Joseph asked.

"She was the 'goddess' who has saved our way of Hamon and people from Kars's wrath."

"I believe that is Rhapsody, Master." Caesar added.

"What?! The hot one?" Joseph asked Caesar surprised. Lisa Lisa listened to what he had to say. He told them all the conversation he had with her when Joseph kept Speedwagon, Mark, and him safe away from Wamuu.

"I see. You see in the ancient scrolls or wall carvings of what the Hamon users of the past have mentioned was the Messiah." She
showed them an acient scroll with only a picture...well painting that looks thousand of years old.

[Author: Rhapsody gave the Aja to the Roman Emperor. It is mentioned in the Manga that the Roman Emperor had the Aja in his possession.]

Lisa Lisa presented them what the Aja was capable of when she held it to the sun. Joseph and Caesar were shocked by its power. The ray of light went straight at them, but they were able to dodge it by a hair.