Capítulo 9

(Edited)

"In addition, there are portions that have merged with the walls of your blood vessels... Almost like a four-dimensional wire puzzles! Oh! My apologies... I got excited. I must keep proper besides manner in front of the patient."

"It's alright, doctor... He already knows." Speedwagon reassured the Doctor.

"Oh No! It's still a shock to have it told straight to me again!" Joseph freaked out.

"Is there a poison stored within the ring?" Caesar asked.

"There is a part of the ring that is hollowed out... But I cannot determine what kind of poison is inside. As long as there is no trauma to the throat or heart, I don't expect any exercise to cause problems... But unfortunately, it is impossible to remove the rings with today's surgical techniques."

"Ahh, woe me!"

"Thank you doctor. Please leave the three of us alone." Speedwagon told the doctor as he made his leave.

"That means that there is only one option left. You need to defeat them before the 33 days have passed to get those antidotes." Caesar told him getting too serious for his liking.

"What the hell! I was just bluffing when I threw out the one month figure! Those bastards took me seriously! Damn it I should of said a year instead! Those guys are inmortal! I could of said 100 years and they might of gone along with it! What a waste!"

"Hey, JoJo... Quit playing around you jerk! You've got your head on straight, right?!" Caesar practically yelled.

'But regardless... There is nothing that can be solved by thinking about it more. I'll just get down... Not just me, but you too Caesar...'

Caesar poured a cup of water and flipped it upside down making no water fall out of it. He tossed it to him, but Joseph failed to not let it spill. He explained the basics of Hamon to him and what he did wrong, his a Hamon Master in Venice, and that we must train with his Master.

"Training, huh?"

"We have to do it."

"Is it going to be some super difficult thing?"

"We've only got 33 days."

"Oh No! My least favorite word is 'work'! My second least is 'try'!"

"Your life is at stake here, you idiot."

After thier conversation about training, they arrived at Venice.

"What the heck?! Is this Venice place a tourist spot or something?!" Joseph yelled. 'When he said training, I was picturing is deep in the mountains or something... Is there really a Hamon Master around here?'

Caesar scoffed at him and called a person to ready their Gondola for them so that we can go to the Air Supplena Island. The Gondolier didn't listen to Caesar and when they turn around, they reveal only a mask over their face. Caesar is confused as to why they were wearing a mask.

They then laid their oar on the water and stand on top of it like a god.

"They're standing on the top of that oar! Who the hell are they?!" Joseph yelled in disbelief.

They threw the oar at his face smacking him with it. Joseph grumbled, started to get mad, and yelled on about how it was impossible that they were only able to send him flying with only that as he was barely able to keep his balance on top of the water.