Capítulo 4

(Edited)

"What in the hell is this spaghetti?! It's like mud!" JoJo grabbed a hold on the waiter as he pointed at his black spaghetti. "What do you're trying to pull?! This hotel think it can feed me spaghetti with ink in it?!"

"P-Pardon, sir... It's actually called Al-Nero di seppia--pasta made with fresh squid ink. That's why it's black, sir. Everyone in Italy loves it! It's absolutely delicious! Please, sir, have a taste, go on."

JoJo looked at him, not leaving eye contact, as he reluctantly are it.

"MMMMMM! It's delicious!! Yum-yum!" JoJo then continues to dig into his food.

"This hotel has gone downhill lately... To many country bumpkins." A charming voice from a very charming man spoke.

Country Bumpkins? Who's he talking about, huh? JoJo thought as he looked around. "Look at that Italian guy...it's midday and he's smooching on that girl in the hotel restaurant!"

"This...is a present for you! Signorina." the Italian man said to his date

"Why'd you put it at the end of the table like that?" His date asked.

"I wanted to see you reach for it. I love to see those hands of yours, so I want to looks at them as long as possible..."

"Yeeesh... I can't believe he can say all that with a straight face! Boy, the people in this country sure are something!"

"Oh, it's lovely!" The lady giggled holding a necklace.

"I have to ask a favor, beautiful... Every night, before you get to bed... I want you to think about me when you take off."

"OH NO! God, I think I got cavities from all that sweet-talking!" JoJo gagged.

"Let me put a charm on the necklace for you... That way you'll always be under the spell of love..." The man said as he gave a light kiss on the necklace.

"GAHUHHH! I can't stand guys like him!" JoJo yelled puting both hands on each side of his face. This action made the Italian man scoff at JoJo with a glare.

"And may your lips be under my spell as well~"

"Gah, I've had it with this guy's antics tonight! I know! I'll get a laugh out of sending this squid ink spaghetti right into his face! I know it's a bad use of Hamon, but I'm gonna wrap it around his face so he'll have a hard time getting it off!" JoJo said as he aimed the three strands of spaghetti to the Italian man.

But the Italian man easily caught it with his fork that held three macaroni strands and aims it at JoJo back using Hamon as well. Luckily JoJo caught that with his wine as the liquid spilled on the floor.

"That Italian guy just used Hamon!"

"Signor Caeser Zeppeli? You have a call from a Signor Speedwagon."A waiter informed him.

"Speedwagon... Mamma Mia... I'll go get that." Caesar Zeppeli spoke.

"W-Whaaaaat?!"