𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆² // 𝙷𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜

_____________________________
The tip of their fingertips convulsed within her core.
_____________________________

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kyojuro Rengoku

"You're gorgeous, my love."

The man with undeniably blazing gaze whispered at his beloved, flowing down kisses upon your jaw to your neck. He was extremely desirous, impatient even. But the flame of respect is within his heart, thus his warm hands caressed your hips as it guided you towards his hardened member. With your hands gripping tightly on his broad shoulder, a whimper escaping your lips as you slid down his rod. It hurts, but then again, Kyojuro and his loving words along with his gentle touches mended your body.

His hands now on your back, the other on the lower part as he supported your body being on top. The slow movements were like dances that gestured gracefully. Paired with moans and loud grunts of love produced by both pleasure and love. The sensation flowing down your body was immense as he held your body so passionately Ah yes, a man with pure settling heart, making love with you.

Kyojuro cherished the way you move up and down his shaft, admiring the deep of your cavern inducing groans from his throat. As much as this man wanted a smooth going without rampage, he failed when he started thrusting back, too hard and too deep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tengen Uzui

"Come on, moan for me - babygirl."

The grip of your hands on his shoulder grew tighter, heavier as he pounds in you - deep and even deeper. The white-haired flamboyant man stared at your lewd complexion, wantonly flustered that made him smirk in delight. He was admiring your glistening supple skin, your breast as they bounced each time he comes in. Oh, it made him pushed furthermore making you glide up the wall at the force.

Clutching on your thighs wrapped around his waist made him feel eager to grip tightly more than ever. Even the wall is beginning to produce such noises out of this steamy, hot lovemaking. As much as the man can distinctively hear every angle of your melodies he needed to hear more. The voices from deep within your throat - a lullaby, cloaked with lust.

Without any ado, Tengen thrust hard, in an instant of speed that your core was played havoc by his rod. That did not fail to bring out your loudest whimper and noises of lechery. Your bare back heating up even more against the wall.