Some Rich Douche Bag

I rub my palm against my eyelid as my mouth involuntarily yawns.

"Already?"

I nod as my mouth closes, "I'm exhausted."

Charlotte pokes my shoulder with her finger, "Wanna play a game?"

Sarah's eyes light up, "Yes!"

I scrunch my nose, "Eh- not really."

"Come on! Please!" 

They both pull my arms from different directions, begging. Finally, they let go of my arms and both jump towards the closet.

"I vote we go out!" Sarah holds up a sequin sweater to her chest.

Charlotte grabs a striped v cut shirt, "I vote we crash John Cole Vincion's house party!"

"OH!" Sarah jumps up and down, "I vote that, too!"

Rolling my eyes, "You already casted your vote, it's my turn," they both hold back grins waiting for my next words, "And I vote to stay home."

They both roll their eyes and sigh loudly.

"Well you are officially outvoted. Two against one." Charlotte smiles and pulls her tshirt over her head.

"Woah, I didn't expect to see a page out of the old playboy-"

Charlotte squeals and jumps behind the closet door as Liam leans against Sarah's bedroom door.

"Why are you in here?" Sarah crosses her arms across her chest and sends a glare in his direction.

I make my way over to him and wrap my arms around him, "Actually- I would like to reword my vote. I vote that you two go out, and I stay home."

Liam smirks, "I vote that too."

Charlotte steps out from behind the closet door clothed, "Boys don't get a vote on girls night."

Liam flashed another smirk before swinging me over his shoulder, "Fine!" He slams the door behind us lodging the lock as he laughs.

"They didn't see that coming," he attempts to tickle my ribcage as I remain stretched across his shoulder blade.

I wiggle my way to the ground as he pushes me against the wall, "I vote that we take this to my room."

My lip pulls in between my teeth, "I vote that we...," my finger trails the front of his shirt.

"I'm going to stop both of y'all right there." Liam's mom stood one the hallway.

Liam mumbles some cuss words under his breath and then puts some distance between us.

"Emilie, Sarah's room is that way." She points to the door that Liam had just jammed shut.

"Yes ma'am." I duck my head and leave Liam to the fire of his mother.

Pushing as hard as I can on the door, it finally releases and a stumble into the room.

"Why? Just why?"

I laugh as Sarah falls back on her bed, but Charlotte had spent her time getting ready.

"Let's go!" She throws a pair of leather leggings to my chest.

I hold them up and realize that I would look pretty damn fine in them.

Sarah jumps up and changes into her choice of outfit. I pair a red off the shoulder top with my leather leggings.

"We could pass as Charlie's Angels!"

Sarah and I both laugh at Charlotte as we walk down the staircase to the front door.

"Hold on! Where are y'all going?"

Sarah turns on her puppy dog eyes as she explains to her mom that we need a girls night. I don't know how, but it worked.

We park at the end of the road and walk to John Cole's driveway. Cars lined up and down the entire gated neighborhood. Three girls lay passed out on the front porch as we walk to the door.

"Hey! More people!" A douche bag with frosted bangs waved his beer bottle in the air as he draws attention to us.

"I know her!" A girl whispered from the tree in the front lawn. Music was blaring loud but we could still hear the many whispers as we walked into the house. In the corner by the dining table, John Cole took body shots off of Miranda Dyson, West Heights cheerleading captain.

"We shouldn't have come here." I cross my arms over my chest realizing how scantly I am clothed.

"Are you kidding? This is awesome! I want someone to do body shots off of me!" Charlotte looked around grinning ear to ear.

Sarah grabbed Charlottes arm and they went into the garage where a beer pong tournament was taking place. I immediately felt sick as my mind replayed Grant's party.

"You don't look so good." I jumped as I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Oh, it's you again."

Thankfully, a familiar smile shown in front of me. It was Roman, the new kid at school.

"How did you get an invitation to this? Didn't you like just move here?"

He laughed at my shock, "My sister kind of dates some rich douche bag that got us in here."

I slowly nod, "Cool. Who is your sister anyways?"

He scanned the room for a few seconds before pointing out a gorgeous, tall, tan, dark haired teenage girl standing beside the fireplace. I almost threw up when I realized who the rich douche bag was that had invited them.

"Is that the rich guy she has been dating?"

He laughed, "I don't really think anyone should call what they do dating... but yeah."

I took a deep breath, "Don't freak out, and I know that we don't really know each other..."

His eyebrows furrowed together, "Okay?"

I took another deep breath, "That rich douche bag's name is AJ Vannatta...and he-"

"The hell are you doing here?"

I jumped as I was interrupted.

"Liam?"

Liam wrapped his arm around me, "What are you doing here? Where is Sarah and Char?"

I look around, realizing that I don't see them. I shrug, "I don't know, they are around here somewhere."

Roman has confusion painted on his face, "Is everything okay?"

Before Liam could be an ass, I answered- "It's fine, just looking for my friends."

"Emilie, you were telling me something."

Liam finally stepped between us, "She can tell you some other time."

We walked to the crowd beside the staircase.

"When did you last see them?"

I shrug, "I don't know.. twenty minutes ago maybe, they went to the garage for the beer pong games."

"Why were you talking to that guy?"

"Because they left me alone."

His facial expression changed and he pulled me into a hug, "I won't ever let you be alone. Let's find them and go home."

I nod, "Sounds like a plan."