One

Harry Styles was diagnosed with severe acute respiratory syndrome, also known as SARS, when he was fifteen. 

774 people had died from SARS before, and Harry didnʻt want to be one of them. 

It was November 29th 2009 and Harry laid in his hospital bed for three months. 

He was diagnosed with SARS three and a half months ago. It started with a high fever, body aches, headaches, and general feeling of discomfort. 

His family couldnʻt be in the same room because Harry just got worse and worse, they couldnʻt be at least three feet from him unless they would catch it. His family really wanted to see him, but they knew they couldnʻt. 

"Louis and Phoebe Tomlinson, get your butt back here!" Harry heard a women yell for her two kids down the hallway, everyones eyes on them. 

"Catch us if you can!" A little girl yelled back. 

Harry heard running and the boy accidentally went into his room and hid behind the door, not even looking around to see if a patient was here. 

His sister and mom ran past the door, making the boy giggle in victory. 

He then looked at the curly lad and froze. 

"Oh- sorry, I didnʻt know anyone else was in here." He quickly apologized, making Harry chuckle. 

"Whatʻs your name?" Harry asked. 

"Louis, yours?" Louis replied.

"Iʻm Harry Styles."

The boy had a mask on, and it looked like he had a G-Tube on his face. 

"What kind of sickness do you have?" Louis laughed a bit.

"Severe acute respiratory syndrome." Harry replied smiling. 

"Cystic Fibrosis for me." He sat down on a chair against a wall in front of Harry, far enough to be four feet away from each other.

"When did you get it?" Louis asked him. 

"A couple of months ago, you?"

"I was two weeks old." Harry widen his eyes at his response. 

He felt bad for him, since he was only a baby heʻs had such a bad disease. 

"But, Iʻm good for now." Louis said, smiling as Harry smiled with him. 

"Harry, come on now, you have to take your antiviral medication." Harryʻs doctor said as she peaked her head into his room. 

She turned her head to Louis and froze. 

"Louis William Tomlinson." She said in a sassy tone. 

"Not the full name," he groaned. 

"You are not allowed in here now, get out." She said. 

He groaned again and stood up, preparing to leave Harryʻs room. 

"It was nice meeting you, Styles." Louis smiled as he made his way out of the room. 

\\

vote and comment :)