Eleven

"That was fun." Harry sighed and fell on his bed. 

"I got you something." Louis smiled. 

Louis pulled out a bag with a bow on top. 

"You didnʻt give me time to get your birthday present." Louis said. 

Harry pulled out an embroidery that had "Always in my heart Harry Styles . Yours sincerely, Louis." Harry smiled at the pretty art in front of him. 

"I didnʻt know you could do this too." Harry smiled. 

"I had to teach myself, it was a struggle to do." Harry laughed at him. 

"Itʻs so good Louis! You sure did an amazing job," Harry adored the embroidery. 

"Had to start at three am just to finish it five hours later." Louis said, Harry laughed.

"It really is a struggle to do, thanks Louis." Harry shifted in his feet to hug Louis, but then he remembered. 

"You know the rules, Harry." Myras voice echoed in his brain, telling him he shouldnʻt hug him. 

"Bye Harry, Iʻm gonna go to bed now." Louis smiled at him. 

"Okay, bye Lou!" Harry waved him goodbye. 

Louis waved him goodbye and went out of his room and closed the door. 

Harry exhaled and stood up. He placed the piece of art on the empty board he had since the first two months heʻs been here, Myra let him put random things on the board, but he didnʻt have anything to put on it, so he just left in empty. 

He placed it in the middle, and somehow it was perfectly in the middle, he was satisfied. 

"This is so embarrassing, I literally have no other art." Harry said to himself. 

After some thinking, he decided to have another date again with Louis tomorrow. 

---

"A painting date?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah! I want to paint some things." Harry smiled. 

"I mean, if thatʻs what you want, Iʻm not so good at painting." Louis laughed. 

"Well you can learn." Harry said. 

"And where did you set this date up, Styles?" Louis wondered. 

"On the rooftop of course, where else?"

Of course they both wore the black gloves and held hands tightly. 

Once they reached the rooftop, Harry had set up a very nice blanket and some of the painting supplies ready. 

"And what if it rains?" Louis asked. 

"Itʻs not gonna rain Lou." Harry chuckled. 

"Alright Mr. Weatherman." Louis laughed. 

"Iʻm not Mr. Weatherman, I only know myself as Mrs. Tomlinson." Harry said and sat down, Louis blushed a bit.  

"Aw, you look so cute blushing." Harry admired him. 

"Who said I was blushing?" Louis sat down, covering his cheeks with his forearm. 

"Here," Harry said, handing Louis a canvas, also putting the paint in the middle of them. 

"Now, what are you gonna paint, professional artist?" Harry asked. 

"Mʻnot telling you." Louis smiled. 

"What? Not even a hint?" Harry frowned. 

"Nope! Not even a hint." Louis chuckled. 

Harry sighed, "Iʻm gonna make-"

"No! Donʻt tell me silly, show me after." Louis laughed. 

"Fine," he replied. 

---

"Iʻm done with mines." Harry said. 

"We just started, like, ten minutes ago. I didnʻt even paint mines yet." Louis stated. 

"Well, Iʻm not the best." 

"Alright show yours." Louis nodded his head. 

"Itʻs our future family

"Itʻs our future family." Harry smiled. 

"And what are you planning on naming our two daughters?" Louis smiled with him. 

"I wanted to name that one Darcy," he pointed to the one with the orange dress. "You can name the other daughter." Harry looked at him and couldnʻt help and smiled. 

"Mmm," he started, "What about Luna?" He asked. 

"Thatʻs such a good name!" Harry smiled with an open mouth. 

"What about the dog?" Harry asked, looking down at the drawing. 

"Leo or Lucas." Louis smiled. 

"You sure like the letter L." Harry laughed. 

"Oh, no." Louis looked closely at the drawing. 

"What?" Harry looked too. 

"Youʻre making Darcy wear an orange dress?" Louis shook his head.

"Fine then, give me the blue." Harry said, his gloved hand reaching out. 

Louis gave him the blue color and waited. Harry brought the blue paint to his gloved fingers and squeezed the bottle onto his other hand. Louis widened his eyes. 

"I donʻt think thatʻs a paintbrush-" Before Louis could finish, Harry was enough to throw the paint onto Louis, some of the paint stuck on his hand. 

"No," Louis started off, using his hand to wipe the paint off.

"Leave me and my orange alone." Harry said confidently. 

Louis grabbed the green paint and squeezed the bottle onto his hand and threw the paint onto Harry, now the two of them were painted in the color blue and green. 

"Louis!" Harry laughed with his eyes closed. He grabbed the orange paint and didnʻt squeeze it into his hand, but squeezed it on Louis a bit, making sure not to get it on his painting. 

"You look like a mess," Louis said.

"Because of you." Harry frowned. 

"Pose." Louis said.

"For what?" 

"Just do it." Louis laughed.

Harry rolled his eyes in a playful way and winked at Louis and smiled with his mouth open. 

"Really?" Louis laughed. 

"Uhh, yeah." Harry said. 

For the past few... five minutes, they took a break because Harry almost ate some paint by Louis. 

"Are you almost done?" Harry laid on top of the blanket and waited for Louis, the sun was about to set down. 

Louis just hummed, meaning he was almost done with the painting. 

"Are you gonna show me it?" Harry asked, his eyes were focused on the clouds. 

"After," Louis stated. 

"And when is after?" Harry turned his head to Louis. 

"Iʻll tell you when after is." Louis smirked.