Twenty

Valentines day was in two days, and Harry was slightly disappointed. He couldnʻt get out of bed, meaning he couldnʻt watch movies and snuggle in his bed. 

"Psst," Harry heard someone call for him. 

Harry waited for the person to show up but they didnt. Instead, a giraffe and a turtle popped up. Harry laughed knowing Louis was behind all of this. 

"Mr. Turtle, who is that?" Louis lowered his voice and turned the giraffe towards the turtle. 

"I donʻt know, but he seems cute." Louis said in a high tone of voice and turned the turtle towards the giraffe. 

"Letʻs go say hello!" The tone of voice was now low. 

Louis showed up and his hands were in the air like jazz hands and smiled, Harry couldnʻt help but smile at him. 

"Louis, you goof!" Harry laughed, Louis scrunched his nose in disgust. 

"I hate that word, it sounds weird." Louis sat down. 

"Goof?" Harry repeated with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, donʻt say that word." Louis said with the same disgusted face. 

"Goof, goof, goof," Harry repeated the word till Louis was crawled into a ball. 

"No, stop, oh, my god." Louis shook his head. 

Harry laughed, "Iʻm kidding." He smiled. 

"I got you your turtle, the giraffe, and the pillow." He grabbed some type of long stick that could grab things from afar. 

"What the hell is that?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows. 

"What do you think it is?" Louis looked at him with a confused face. 

"Youʻre strange." Harry shook his head and grabbed the stuffed things. 

Once he grabbed the things, he cuddled all of them tightly. 

"You seem to miss them." Louis smiled and went back to his seat. 

"Yeah, I havenʻt seen them for, like, days." Harry widened his eyes. 

Louis smiled as he sat back down and slouched into his seat. 

"How were you able to stitch this so good?" Harry asked, using his index finger to trace the letters. 

"Practice." Louis shrugged. 

"I mean, yeah, but, you did it so good." Harry was surprised, he hasnʻt seen anyone stitch so good before. 

"Iʻve been doing this for some time, Harry. Of course Iʻm a pro." Louis smirked and cocked his head to the side. 

Harry rolled his eyes while smiling. 

"What? I am good!" He tried to make a point but Harry just wouldnʻt budge. 

"I know, but, come on, I exist." Harry smirked. 

"Yeah, and I beat you." Louis smirked again. 

"I want to slap that smirk off your face." Harry said. 

"Donʻt even." Louis pointed his index finger at him. 

"I canʻt." Harry looked around him, signaling he canʻt move out of bed. 

"Right," Louis whispered, nodding his head. 

"Did they tell you?" Harry asked Louis.  

"About what?" Louis was confused.

"You had to ignore me, and that itʻs for the best." He pulled up his two fingers, his index and his middle finger, pulling it up and down on the last part, doing the "quote-on-quote" thing. 

"Oh, right. Yeah, they did." Louis widened his eyes at the memory. 

"I honestly wish they could leave us alone, we can always follow the rule!" Harry complained. 

Louis nodded in agreement. 

"The power we would hold." Harry stared at the wall in awe as he imagined how it would be. 

"I totally a hundred percent agree with you." Louis kept nodding his head. 

Harry still stared in awe at the wall, until Louis stood up. 

Harry snapped out of his stare, "Where ya headed to?" Harry questioned the boy. 

"Eve, Haz..." Louis raised his brows. 

"Oh, right. Bye!" He weakly waved goodbye and smiled. 

"Bye, Styles." Louis waved goodbye and left. 

Harry smiled to himself and cuddled with the giraffe tightly. 

\\

golden mv is out now ! itʻs very beautiful and harry looks so good in it!

- denali