Nineteen

Today, Harry was left alone in the room. No Myra, no Eve, no parents, no nurses, or no doctors. It was just him in the room all alone. 

He slept a lot, thought about both Niall and Louis at the same time, just, being able to laugh with them. Niall didnʻt even have a chance to properly meet Louis either. He was supposed to meet him on Louisʻ birthday but things changed I guess. 

"Hello?" Someone said in a sing song voice. 

Harry immediately opened his eyes when he recognized that voice. 

"Louis?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Wouldnʻt wanna be anyone else." Now you could see his whole face and body. Harry noticed his eyes were slightly red like he had been crying for a good two hours. You couldnʻt see most of his face since his mask was covering his nose and mouth. 

"You canʻt be in here, Louis." Harry laughed. 

"Well, I like breaking the rules." Louis shrugged and sat down. "How did it go?" He asked. 

"Well, first of all, I donʻt know cause I was asleep," he started off, "and second of all, I think it did great. Pretty sure it worked." Louis smiled.

"Iʻm glad it did, really." He smiled. 

"Myra said itʻs gonna take, like, five days to heal. Right now, Iʻm so weak!" Harry lifted his arms a little in the air at the last part. He flinched in pain when he did so, but, Louis laughed either way. 

"So Iʻm going to be the stronger one for the rest of the five days?" Louis smirked. 

"No, Iʻm still stronger." Harry put a serious face, which, eventually turned into a laugh. 

They both stayed silent after a couple of laughs, just admiring the both after they couldnʻt see each other for a while, even though two days isnʻt that long, they still couldnʻt handle another day without seeing each others faces in front of them, face to face. 

"Iʻm scared." Harry frowned. 

"Of what?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

"For your results." 

"What about them?" He began to worry that Harry had found out that his second treatment isnʻt working.  

"What if your second treatment really doesnʻt work." Harry said which made Louis frown. 

"Donʻt care about me, babe. The good news is that yours worked." Louis raised his eyebrows when he said ʻyours.ʻ

"I donʻt care about me, I only care about you." Harry tried to smile. 

Louis sighed, "Iʻm not gonna stop you from caring about me, since itʻs nice knowing someone does." Louis said which made Harry smile. 

"Alright Harry," both of them heard Myra in the hallway coming into their room making them snap their head and panic. 

Louis hid behind the curtain and into another room which also had another hallway as the exit. Harry smiled the entire time before Myra came into the room. 

"Why you smiling, boy?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around the room for a second. 

"Nothing?" He pretended to be confused. 

Myra squinted her eyes and formed a line with her lips before Harry widen his eyes. 

Harry then looked at the curtain where Louis had left off and from afar, you could see a paper cut out of a heart taped onto the wall behind the curtain so Harry was only able to see. He smiled at it and stared for a while until Myra had interrupted him. 

"Here, itʻs some medication to help the pain." She said as she put the pills on the tray next to him. 

"Like advil?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, but for surgery." She said. "Also," she turned around, "rest please. It helps." She smiled and walked away.