Five

"Happy Birthday darling!" Louisʻ mom came into his room. 

"Hey mom-" Louis couldnʻt finish his words because he had to cough. 

"Hi sweetie," she said. "Howʻs that friend of yours going?" She sat down on the chair next to his bed. 

"Heʻs fine," he said. 

"When am I going to meet this lovely Harry?" She smiled. "You know heʻs your only friend here."

"Iʻm not sure."

"Does he know?" She asked. 

"About what?"

"That itʻs your birthday."

"I dunno," he said. 

"Are you gonna tell him?" She asked.

"Iʻm gonna wait until he finds out." He smiled.

---

Harry had decided it was time to get ready for this surprise he was planning. He had asked so many of the nurses and doctors for help and they kindly accepted it. 

He even called Niall, Liam, and Zayn along the way, being the best friends they are, they decided to play along. 

---

Louis decided to go for a walk around the hospital before the lights turned off making Louis slightly scared. 

"Please evacuate the building immediately." A voice said into the speakers as alarms went off. 

Louis was kind of far away from the exit, so of course he began to panic and run. 

The clueless boy didnʻt know what was happening, but wanted to leave the building. 

Once he had gotten into the lobby, the alarms and the red lights that were on earlier suddenly became quiet and dark. 

"Wha..." He said, looking around. 

The lights soon came on, scaring the boy. Everyone was spread out the room yelling, "Surprise!" Louis was so confused, but calm after finding out he was okay and it was just a little prank. 

Harry was in front while the others around him were further away, keeping the distance. 

"Whatʻs going on?" Louis said with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Itʻs your birthday! So we did this, all for you Lou." Harry smiled. 

"I donʻt understand, Harry I thought you didnʻt know it was my birthday-"

"It was me!" Myra said from across the room. 

"I want to show you something too." Harry said. 

Harry led Louis out of the room and up the stairs. 

"Where are we going?" Louis said in between laughs.

"Youʻll see!" Harry responded. 

Once they had reached the rooftop, a blanket was already placed down on the floor, but it was pretty wide, since they have to be four feet apart. 

"Harry..." Louis smiled. 

"Weʻre gonna stargaze." Harry smiled. 

Louis laughed, "You did this for me...?"

"Yep, it was my idea for the little prank, sorry if I scared you a bit." He laughed. 

They both went onto the blanket and laid down and admired the beautiful sky.