Three

Harry woke up to the birds singing and some noises coming from outside of his door from doctors and nurses. 

He noticed he was still cuddled up to the turtle plushie Louis had given him yesterday, a smile crept onto the boys face at the memory. 

He placed both of his feet onto the cold flooring and saw a piece of paper on his floor, mustʻve slid from underneath his door. 

He took no time and looked at the paper. 

Harry giggled at the picture, amazed that Louis could draw

He placed the drawing onto the tray next to his phone and went into the bathroom and got ready. 

Once he was done, he put his mask on and opened the door, the noises that were heard before became louder. 

He walked down the hallways of the hospital and made his way to the cafeteria. 

Other people were there, he even saw Louis sitting alone on his phone. 

"Fancy seeing you here," Harry said smiling, still at least four feet away from each other. 

Louis laughed at his joke and looked down. 

"You seem to be enjoying that," he said looking down onto Louisʻ phone, he was playing a game. 

"Not really, Iʻm just bored." He replied. 

"I also didnʻt know you could draw," Harry said, smiling. 

"I also didnʻt know you could walk and not be strolled in a wheelchair." Louis noticed he wasnʻt in a wheelchair like yesterday. 

"They recommend it, but I donʻt care." Harry said as he shrugged. 

Harry had to cough, but he didnʻt want to worry Louis so he held it in. He knew holding it in could make it worse, but right now seemed like a good time to really get to know Louis, he didnʻt want to waste that opportunity. 

"Why arenʻt you sitting down?" Louis said, looking at the chair in front of him, signaling him to sit down. 

"I canʻt, I have to stay away from people or else theyʻll get the sickness, so I have to stay at least three or four feet away from them." He said, Louis understanding. 

Harry instead sat down on the seat next to him, three and a half feet away from him.  

"Howʻd you like the drawing?" Louis said, shifting into his seat to look at him. 

"It was so detailed! I really liked it." Louis smiled at his compliment. 

"Iʻm glad you liked it," he said, smiling. 

"Whatʻs your favorite color?" Harry asked, trying to make conversation. 

"Dark red, what about you?" Louis said, continuing scrolling through his phone. 

"Orange."

"Why orange?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Why not orange?"

Louis laughed at the young boy, Harry smiling. 

"Sometimes, I prefer rainbow," Harry said. "Iʻd feel bad for all the other colors." He said with a straight face. 

"All those colors and you chose orange." Louis said, shaking his head. 

"Should say the same for you! Dark red? Itʻs such an emo color."

"What happened to the feeling bad about the other colors?"

"Dark red isnʻt in the rainbow, itʻs in the dark rainbow," he said. 

"That doesnʻt make sense," Louis said, laughing at him. 

"I donʻt care! Dark red is so depressing." Harry said. 

"Thatʻs why I like it! It matches me," Louis said. 

Harry laughed at him. 

"I have to go now, my doctor wants me back in my room by eleven oʻclock." Louis said standing up. 

"Okay, bye!" Harry waved goodbye to Louis as Louis waved back. 

Harry didnʻt have any friends besides Louis, and Louis always has to go because his doctor has a schedule for him. 

He decided to go back to his room since he had nothing to do, and he didnʻt really feel like eating today. 

Once he got back into his room, he took his pills, even though they didnʻt work, itʻs worth a try.

Once Harry was about to plop onto his bed, he noticed another stuffed animal on his bed. 

It was a giraffe that had a smile on itʻs face, next to it was a note. 

"Now you have my favorite animal, itʻs you and me now :)

                                                           Love,
                                                               Louis x"

Harry giggled at the note he was reading and glanced back to the stuffed animal. 

It was holding a heart, and somehow, on the heart it had "Louis" stitched onto it making the curly headed boy smile more.