Twenty-one

Tomorrow was finally Valentines, and Harry has been waiting quite a long time now. He had ask Louis to bring him his phone earlier because Myra didnʻt. 

To: Li

"Just had surgery a couple days ago 😬"

From: Li

"Howʻd it go?"

To: Li

"😴"

From: Li

"Very specific harry."

To: Li

"Yeah😁"

From: Li

"Youʻre being annoying now."

To: Li

"😋"

From: Li

"Bye."

To: Li

"Toodles"

Harry laughed a bit at his attempt to annoy Liam off like what he had just done. 

Not too long after, Myra came in. 

"Hello there," Harry said. 

"Hello, I got good news." She smiled.

"What is it?" The boy asked. 

"Youʻre off SARS." She smiled. 

"Really?" Harry widened his eyes in joy and surprise. 

"Mhmm," she hummed. 

Harry wanted to celebrate, but, he knew he couldnʻt after just having surgery. 

"I want to celebrate, but everyone knowʻs I canʻt do that." Harry joked making Myra laugh. 

"Louis wants to see you." She said before Louis showed only his head through the door, Harry laughed. 

Louis came into the room and Harry couldnʻt help but noticed he was wearing a grey shirt with a heart in the middle with "Harry + Louis" written on it which made Harry stare in awe. 

"You like the shirt?" Louis lifted his arms so you could see better. 

"Where did you get it?" Harry furrowed his brows. 

"I made it, silly." Louis sat down, but, he was closer than usual. 

Myra had left the room, letting the two be alone. 

"I have a question to ask." Louis smiled like it was something important. 

"Shoot." Harry said. 

"Do you, Harry Styles..." He stared off. He stood up from his seat and went down onto one knee like he was proposing. "Want to be my beloved boyfriend?" His voice becoming higher. 

"Yes!" Harry laughed, pretending like it was a proposal of the two. 

"Wait, arenʻt we allowed to, like, touch?" Harry asked. He was off SARS so surely he would be able to touch people. 

"Yep," Myra said down the hall. 

Louis hesitated for a minute, but when he touched Harryʻs hand, it felt like the world had just lit up more. It took a few adjustments to try to comprehend the moment, but when he got used to the softness of Harryʻs hand, he held it like how they have been doing with the gloves. 

"Your hands so soft!" Harry exclaimed. 

"How are your hands so big?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows and brought his hand closer to his face. 

"How are your hands so small?" Harry competed. 

"Oh, give me a break, Iʻm big!" Louis protested. 

"At least I can finally slap that smirk off you face." Harry smirked. 

"Donʻt you dare." Louis backed away, releasing his grip from Harryʻs hand. 

"Lou! Iʻm kidding! Please hold my hand again." Harry pouted. 

Louis slowly came back towards Harry and held his hand again, admiring the softness. 

Since Harry could finally touch Louis, he wanted to kiss him, badly, but, Louisʻ mask and his mask were in the way so he couldnʻt do it. 

"How long ago did we meet?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows. 

"I havenʻt thought about that, a couple of months ago actually." Louis widened his eyes in surprise. 

"Whoa, time goes by really fast." Harry also widened his eyes, mimicking Louis. 

Louis wanted to tell Harry about the failing of the second treatment, but, he could finally touch Harry and he looked really happy, he wasnʻt going to ruin that. 

Maybe next time.