After Louisʻ Death

Like what Harry had always wanted, he signed up for the X Factor not too long after Louisʻ death, and he sang Girl Crush as a memorable for Louis, and after his 3 yesʻs, he slowly became a very well known celebrity. 

It was now December 24th, 2017 and he was preforming live at Nashville.  

"Hello Nashville," his accent was deep, some cheers calling here and there. "Iʻd like to sing this song, itʻs one of my favorites. Uh, it was actually mineʻs and a special someoneʻs favorite song. Theyʻre not with me anymore, but theyʻre always in my heart." Harry said, the crowd frowns. 

He starts playing the song, strumming his guitar. 

"Iʻve got a girl crush," he started off, the crowd cheering. "Hate to admit it but," the crowd cheers and sings along. 

"I got a heart rush, ainʻt slowing down." Tears were forming in his eyes. "I got it real bad, want everything she has." He sang, the crowd noticing his tears. 

"That smile and that midnight laugh. Sheʻs giving you now." Tears were now falling down his cheeks. 

"I want to taste her lips, yeah ʻcause they taste like you." He managed to sing while crying. 

"I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume." Memories were now filling in his head. 

"I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch." He sang as the night in the hospital were now in his head. 

"Yeah ʻcause maybe then youʻd want me just as much." He sang. 

"I got a girl crush. I got a girl crush." He sang as he looked up to the sky. 

"I donʻt get no sleep, I donʻt get no peace." The drawings Louis had drawn him were now showing on the virtual screen. 

"Thinkinʻ about her under your bed sheets." More tears were streaming down his cheeks as he stared at the drawing. 

"The way thatʻs sheʻs whispering, the way that sheʻs pulling you in." He cried. 

"Lord knows Iʻve tried, I canʻt get her off my mind." He then looked up again. 

"I want to taste her lips, yeah ʻcause they taste like you." Pictures of Louis were now shown onto the screen making the crowd gasp. 

"I want to drown myself in a bottle of her perfume." He cried as the crowd began to sing louder, just incase Harry broke down middle performance. 

"I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch." The crowd sang along. 

"Yeah, ʻcause maybe then youʻd want me just as much." Harry got closer to the chorus. 

"I got a girl crush," Harry then sang as roses, paper cutout hearts, love notes, and confetti came down from the ceiling on beat. 

"I got a girl crush, hate to admit it but I got a heart rush, it ain't slowing down." The song then ended and tears were covering his cheeks. 

"Lou... if you can hear me, I miss you, and I really wish you were here." Harry then looked up as the crowd was full of, "aw"ʻs. 

"Always in my heart Louis Tomlinson . Yours sincerely, Harry."