Twelve

Louis decided he wasnʻt going to show Harry and that he would show him after. Even after their date, Louis kept it a secret. Harry was disappointed at him, but slowly shrugged it off. 

It was now February fourth, ten days before one of Harryʻs favorite ever holiday, Valentines. He prefers Christmas way more obviously, but Valentines because romance was his favorite, heʻd watch romance movies all the time for Valentines, even though Valentines wasnʻt something a lot of people go crazy for, like Christmas or Halloween.

"You gonna be my Valentines, Harry?" A blonde girl asked him, sitting on the chair Louis always sat on and no one else. 

"Come on Camille," Harry laughed. 

"What?" She said in between laughs. 

"You know it doesnʻt start until, like, ten days." Harry giggled at her. 

"I know! But we both make such a big deal out of it ever since we were both five." She pouted. 

Oh, did I mention he doesnʻt watch it alone? Camille Rowe has been Harryʻs first ever crush, and also very first friend outside of the hospital. She was the one to introduce him to Niall and the others. They both met at an iconic Katy Perry concert when he went with his sister, she went with her mom. They both ran into each other while the concert ended, and became close ever since. 

"I know, but Iʻm spending it with someone else." Harry confessed, making the girls face dim. 

"What do you mean, ʻwith someone elseʻ?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

"He- They asked me to spend it with them for a while before I have to do my surgery." He fake pouted. 

"We were planning on hanging out on Valentines Day, Harry! How could you do something like that?" She was quite mad now. 

"Iʻm sorry! I just-"

"I hope your surgery fails." She said and stood up, storming out of the room. Did she just say that? Harry was heartbroken at her words, but for some reason, slightly happy that she left him alone. Sheʻs been bugging him ever since they got closer and closer, even to the point she spread fake rumors about the two of them being together. 

"Young love." Louis said, popping his head out of the door, revealing only his head while the rest of his body was hid. 

"Sheʻs crazy, not my fault." Harry laughed and tightly snuggled with the stuffed giraffe. 

"What was all that about?" Louis sat on the same chair he always sat on. 

"Itʻs just Camille being Camille," Harry shook his head and closed his eyes, his lips being in a straight line. 

"You always choose crazy friends." Louis laughed.

After Harry met Louis, Camille visited Harry and Louis saw them. Once she had left Harry alone, Louis asked Harry about her, slowly getting to know her, although, it didnʻt really matter, but Harry shrugged it off. 

"Now that the poser is out of here, would you like to be my Valentines? Even though itʻs not until ten days." Louis asked, Harry laughed at him. 

"Of course I would be your soulmate." Harry smiled. 

Louis wore a different mask, there was blue and green paint on it, like polka dots spread across it in a pattern. 

"I like your mask, really suits our relationship." Harry complimented the mask. 

"Weʻre not official, Styles." Louis raised an eyebrow and pointed at the curly lad with his index finger. 

Harry gasped and placed his hand on his chest in a sarcasm way. "Ouch!" He whispered, making Louis laugh at him. 

"Whatʻcha gonna do for Valentines?" Harry asked him. 

"Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find?" Louis recommended.

"Are you trying to replace Camille?" Harry giggled. 

"Yep." Louis stood up. 

"Where are you going now?" Harry asked. 

"Eve says I need to take my medication in about three minutes, wanted to spend those minutes with you." Louis smiled. 

Harry giggled, "Okay fine, but you need to stop bailing out on me like that." Harry fake pouted. 

"See ya, Haz! Until next time." Louis blowed a kiss to Harry for the first time which made Harry laugh.

"Bye, Lou!" Harry waved. 

For the first time in a while, Harry actually felt way more better, as if the disease was all just the normal flu, but worse. He felt as if the hospital was unnecessary and that he could finally be home and cuddle with his blanket and watch the X Factor on his couch like what he used to.