Q AND A

hello! pls read the story first before you read any of these before you get spoiled. 

q: 

why did Louis not show Harry his painting when they did the paint date?

a:

Lou knew his second treatment didnʻt work even if Eve didnʻt tell him, so, before his death, he wanted to give H it as a gift. 

q:

why was the song Girl Crush?

a:

L had already explained it, but, itʻs because he wanted to be camille so badly and he loved H but he didnʻt know how to tell him, so, he did it through music. 

q:

how did you come up with this?

a:

many of you probably figured this out while reading it. But, i got the inspo from Five Feet Apart.

q:

is SARS a real disease?

a:

yes! it is. 

q: 

why is the title "To Tell A Lie"?

a:

there are two answers for this! every time he came into Hʻs room, his eyes were red as if he had been crying, and yes, he has. he had to leave H and he imagined H crying over him and he didnʻt want that. also, itʻs because L lied, he didnʻt leave Harry alone in his room because Eve had scheduled him to go back to his room at a certain time, he really went back to his room to cry again, and before he came into his room, when heʻd just stare at H, he couldnʻt handle looking at him like that so he left. 

q:

what does Myra and Eve look like?

a:

it doesnʻt really matter, but this is how i imagined them. 

Myra:

Eve:

q:

how did L die?

a:

once his first treatment havenʻt worked because he didnʻt take his pills/medication, he had to go on second treatment. they tried hard, but, there wasnʻt any hope so his second treatment failed. 

q: 

how did you create the book cover?

a:

PicsArt and PicMonkey !

q:

is Louis and Will from Five Feet Apart technically the same person?

a:

yep!

q:

whatʻs your twitter account?

a:

@denalis.png    for my wattpad :D

q:

how did Niall die?

a:

he had a seizure. he had been playing around when he all of a sudden tripped and hit his head onto the counter which caused a lot of blood to escape. 

q:

WHY did niall die?

a:

to spice up the story, i really dk, i was in a dark place. 

q:

whatʻs your gender?

a:

i prefer she/they :)

q:

what did the pillow louis gave him say again?

a:

"Always in my heart Harry Styles . Yours sincerely, Louis" it was based off of the tweet all larries freak out on, and yes, itʻs real.

 Yours sincerely, Louis" it was based off of the tweet all larries freak out on, and yes, itʻs real

q:

why is the pillow orange?

a:

bc Hʻs fave color is orange :)

q:

why did they name their kids Darcy and Luna (and the dog Lucas or Leo)?

a: 

because both L and H wanted to name their kids that in real life :)

q: 

were you the ones drawing Lʻs drawings?

a:

yes! it was me, i enjoy drawing :) thatʻs also another reason why i made L an artist. 

q:

why was it a turtle and giraffe plushie?

a:

Hʻs and Lʻs fave animals are turtles and giraffes !

if you have any more questions, you can always comment down below. 

thank you for reading <3 make sure to read all my other books too.

- denali