Four

It was a month later and Louis had been separating himself from Harry, although Harry understood because he thought it was because of his treatment. 

It was also the day Harryʻs mother came to visit him because Harry was slightly better than last time, so the hospital let her visit him. 

"Will I ever feel better mom?" Harry asked the woman in front of her which seemed to be his mother, Anne. 

"Weʻre hoping that right now, but yes, we are sure." Anne tried to calm the boy down who was on the verge of tears. 

"I met someone," he said out of nowhere. 

"You did? Whoʻs this girl?" She asked. 

"Itʻs not a girl, actually... itʻs a boy." The womanʻs face lit up in surprise. 

"Whatʻs this boyʻs name?" She was interested. 

"Louis!" He replied with a very happy tone. 

"He was the one who got me these," he said, showing his mother a turtle and a giraffe plushie. 

She admired the two stuffed animals from afar, and stared at them both in awe. 

"Itʻs cute, isnʻt it?" He smiled. 

"Itʻs very cute." She smiled. "Have you been talking to him lately? I want to meet him."

"Oh, no. Heʻs been a little distance, I think itʻs his treatment." He guessed. 

"Oh, Iʻm so sorry hun, this sickness is slightly teasing me! I want to hug you so bad." She pouted. 

They boy laughed, "Virtual hug?" He asked. 

"Virtual hug." She repeated. 

They both hugged each other from afar, a virtual hug. 

"Anne, visiting timeʻs over, besides, Harry has to take his medication." Myra tried to be nicely. 

"Of course," she pouted.  

"Bye mom! Next time!" The boy slightly shouted at his mother as she walked out of the room, waving goodbye to her son. 

"Bye baby! I love you." She gave a virtual kiss. 

"Love you too!" He said as she disappeared from his sight. 

He sighed and grabbed the stuffed giraffe, using his finger to follow the lines that spelt, "Louis."

 "Hey," Harry heard someone call in a sing song tone. 

"Louis?" He was quick to ask. 

"Miss me already?" He laughed as Harry rolled his eyes. 

You could clearly tell that Louis was pretending to be happy, his eyes were red, but you couldnʻt see his nose though, his mask was covering it.  

"Are you okay? You look like youʻve been crying for hours." Harry asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Oh- Yeah, Iʻm okay, just coughing more than usual, Iʻm good though," he said, smiling. 

Louis looked like he was admiring the boy, despite his long staring. 

"Iʻm getting second treatment," Louis said all of a sudden.

"Second treatment?" Harry asked. 

"I guess the doctor said my other treatment kind of just, flopped, so theyʻre giving me second treatment." He said. 

"What if the second treatment doesnʻt work?" Harry had the guts to ask.

Louis stayed silent, Harry got the hint.