Eighteen

After surgery, Harry wasnʻt able to do anything at all. His weak body could only stay asleep until his body healed. 

From afar, he could hear muffled voices coming from Eve and someones parents who looked familiar.

"What do you mean my sonʻs going to die?" The mother cried into her husbands arms. 

"Iʻm sorry, itʻs just that his second treatment isnʻt going well." Eve apologized, leaving the woman and man to cry into each others arms. 

Harry felt bad for the parents, knowing their son is going to die one day is so devastating. It made Harry tear up a bit, he felt bad for his family and the boy himself. 

Harry didnʻt want to cry today, so he closed his eyes and started creating a new reality in his mind, leaving the crappy reality we call "earth."

He thought of Louis first. How he was able to touch Louis without his gloves, the way he could kiss his pink full lips, or the way Louis would run his fingers in his curls. All of it was just his imagination, in reality, he was never able to do not just one of them. He couldnʻt even be close to Louis, not one bit. 

Harry woke up a couple of minutes ago, so Myra had told him he would be weak for days since the surgery was heavy. He would only be here for five or so days before he would be clean away from SARS and back again with his family. 

He misses his family, even on the first day he couldnʻt handle the tears from falling down his cheeks. He felt like a weak boy and that he was never brave. Heʻd think of all the surgeries he would have to do, and that only the brave oneʻs could do such a thing. 

Harry looked around the room, and noticed the walls were a cream color, and some would be a beautiful light green. 

Harry gained a habit of staring at random things or random people. He would be lying if he said that people didnʻt notice his staring and would creep them out. Heʻs probably had more than three people come up to him about it. 

Harryʻs habits are for sure weird and strange, but then again, heʻs just like you.