Prologue

Once upon a time there was a man named Ace and a lady named Jasmine. They love each other, Ace is just a simple man same as Jasmine. One day Jasmine surprised Ace.

"Ace, I am pregnant" Ace's face is shocked.

"R-really Jas?" Jasmine nodded. Ace's face is really filled with happiness. He proposed to Jasmine. He work hard for his son and of course for his soon to be wife.

Until...

Ace's parents ready for the engagement party but partly Jasmine's mom not welcome them.

"My god Jasmine. You are going to marry that poor man? Oh c'mon. I'm not going to give u to that man he is nothing. He cannot give you a better life" after that night. Ace didn't saw Jasmine and his son. He missed them. Until he got a news that Jasmine is already gave a birth to a healthy baby boy. She named it John. He decide to go there but unfortunately Jasmine is out of the island. So he decide to focus to his work, moved on and love again. In that time he met Jody who fully accept him. They tie a knot and have a 3 beautiful daughter and a son.

"Then did he saw his first son mom?" The lady smiled and shrugged.

"No, your dad haven't see him"

--------------------------------------

Life is full of unfair. The poor only meant for poor, rich meant for rich. Nowadays everything is matter in status, if you don't have money you cannot be happy. They will bully you because you live without reason. But then an 17 years old girl proved to everyone that poor is not only for poor and rich is not only for rich. Love is important than money. She will prove to everyone that everything destined to happen.

01. 20. 15