³

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘

꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"Nola" I heard and turned seeing Tonia and Saf, I smiled walking towards them, we were running late which we didn't want because we would cause more of a scene

"Stand strong, show strong determined faces, you are there to be good amazing students, and not be pulled down by your blood" Remus said and looked at me.

I smiled as he kissed my head "Bye Girls, you stay strong" he said pointing to me.

"Bye dad..." He froze and turned, he looked at me in shock, he smiled and quickly came over hugging me tightly.

●~○

We looked at the huge castle, I don't know what it is, a school obviously, our items where with everyone else's, possibly waiting to find out where they will be placed.

I crossed my arms holding my wand in my right hand "Let's find the Grand Hall" Antonia said and we headed inside.

I was looking around, it seemed so cool, old and creepy, the paintings moved, even talked.

"This is one creepy school" I said, they seemed satisfied with their surroundings, while my eyes only pointed out the creepy vibes of the school.

"Ah" I heard Safferdite, I was grabbed and turned to the side seeing 2 huge closed doors, you could hear a loud voice.

"Whos goin-" I cut off Tonia.

"Pussy" I pushed opened the doors as they made a loud noise, everyone looked and they were confused.

I cocked an eyebrow before I began walking in, the other two walked beside me, I had noticed the red, Gryffindor.

We looked at the old man who walked closer to us. "I was wondering when you 3 would get here" He said.

"Everyone, these are you new schoolmates, they are joining today, all 3 of them will be in Year 6, and I hope you treat them well, you are lucky we didn't put the sorting hat away" Dumbledore said with a small wink.

I had noticed 2 unfamiliar uniforms "Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, I dont know why they are here though" Safferdite whispered, oh of course she would know her schools.

"Who will be going first?" Dumbledore asked and we looked at eachother, but then Tonia stepped forward walking towards the seat.

"State your name" The hat said.

"Antonia Tonks" it seemed some knew the name but alot didn't.

"Ah sister of Nymphadora, kindness, loyalty, Hufflepuff just like your sister, but I see Bravery, alot of it" the Hat paused "HUFFLEPUFF" The hat yelled, I smiled as Tonia got up.

She looked at us like she didn't want to leave "Go" I said and she sighed walking towards the ones with Yellow, I looked at Saf already seeing her walking towards the Hat.

"State your name"

"Safferdite Black" EVERYONE gasped, of course they know of Black who fucking doesnt?.

"I knew you looked familiar, Sirius Black, a very good student, Gryffindor as well, seems like we have blood relatives here with us, now...you have alot of potential being with Gryffindor, but you aren't exactly alike with your father are you?" The hat got her spot on.

"You are smart, very intelligent, your knowledge belongs in the house of cleverness, RAVENCLAW" Saf smiled as she got up, she looked at me and walked over.

"You got this, just believe" She whispered and walked over to ravenclaw, Dumbledore looked at me as I stared at the hat, he knew who I was now I was the only one left.

I walked over and sat down "Sta-" "Enola Lestrange" I said quickly and everyone once again gasped but it seemed worse then Safs.

"Lestrangeeee" The hat rang, god please.

"Please just say my house, dont bring her up" I whispered and I think the hat understood with how everyone is acting.

"GRYFFINDOR" the hat yelled and my eyes widened, I got it...but Gryffindor didn't seem happy.

I stood up and slowly walked over to Gryffindor, they looked at me like I was disgusting, I ended up sitting infront of twins, they didn't seem to be giving me a disgusted look, they just seemed shocked.

"Now as we have new students, I would like to repeat what is happening, the Triwizard Tournaments are one, that is why these other schools are here, and of course you have to be over 17 to put your name in the goblet of fire" Dumbledore said...are they crazy, didnt they ban it, why bring it back?.

●~○

I watched as the food magically appeared and everyone began digging in, I felt really uncomfortable, if I might add, I feel out of place, I looked over to Hufflepuff, Tonia did seem uncomfortable but she still ate, I looked at Ravenclaw, it seems Saf was uncomfortable but she was talking with others, guess its just me.

"You look scared" I heard and looked, one of the twins spoke while putting food in their mouth, I shook my head not wanting to speak.

"How are you here, isn't your mother in azkaban?" I heard an Irish accent and looked seeing a guy giving me the evils.

"Id expect them to take all the Lestranges to Azkaban so they don't risk another Bellatrix psychopath" another guy said.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I asked glaring at the Irish guy and the other guy? They glared back.

"You don't belong here, you are ruining the name of Gryffindor, you look just like her and I can tell you will be just like her with that attitude" The guy snapped.

"How come you have the guts to talk to me if I'm just like Bellatrix?" I asked and they seemed confused. "What do you want? Wanna see the death eater mark?" I asked and they all got scared.

"Enola" I heard a voice behind me, I looked seeing Dumbledore. "Are you okay? Are they causing you trouble?" He asked and I seemed stunned thinking he was gonna punish me for talking like that.

"No, I don't think I need your help, I know there is atleast one person who will trust me" I said standing up, I looked at the very obvious Potter, he seemed confused at the fact that I looked at him.

"I doubt I will trust a Lestrange" Potter said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh trust me, you will" I said and walked out the Grand Hall.