²⁹

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

We were visiting the burrow for Christmas, to get all the family together even though Ginny and Ron still live there

I stared at the test covering my mouth, we have been trying for near enough half a year now. I thought presents were finished for today.

I ran downstairs and seen George talking to Fred, he seen me, I ran over and hugged him "im pregnant" I whispered and he lifted me up spinning me around.

"Seriously?" He asked and I showed him the test, he smashed his lips onto mine.

"EVERYONE, WE ARE GOING TO BE AUNTIES AND UNCLES" Fred yelled and everyone froze, I looked at them smiling feeling my eyes tear up.

"Im pregnant" I said and the girls screamed charging at me, Safferdite had hold of me tightly as they all began tearing up.

"Holy shit shes going to be a mum" Tonia said and I smiled.

I walked over to Harry and he smiled "Remember what I said?" I asked and he nodded hugging me.

"IM GOING TO BE A NANA" Molly yelled out as we all laughed, I had arms around me holding me tightly.

"Imagine if we had twins" He said and I gasped, I turned to him and smiled.

"I would love that" I said and he smiled holding my face.

"What was that?" Arthur asked.

"What if I had twins" I said and the girls froze.

"It would have to be 2 little girls" Safferdite said and I shook my head. She looked at me confused.

"I would want two boys" I said and they seemed shocked looking between Fred and George.

"Imagine if you got both, you'd have a new Desired and a new joker" Ginny said and I smiled.

"Maybe, but if I had twins I would hope for boys" I said and George kissed my head.

"And you'd name them? Gred and Forge?" Ron asked and we laughed.

"Remus Lupin Weasley and William Lestrange Weasley" George said and I looked at him.

"You really though about this" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"And if girls?" Tonia asked.

"Bella Enola Weasley" George said and my eyes widened.

"Bella will be the better Bellatrix, she was still your mother and loved you dearly" George said and I smiled.

"Georgie is good with names" Fred said and we all smiled.

"What about the other girl name?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Loni Molly Weasley" Ginny said and my jaw dropped.

"Her Desired name, thats amazing, wow they have their kids sorted, Molly you will be having millions of grandchildren" Saf said and I giggled.

"I have a feeling those twins will be the ones to give you the most" Hermione said.

"How many?" I asked looking at George. He kissed my lips and looked at me.

"5" He said and I nodded.

"5 it is" I giggled and the girls were shocked that I agreed to that many kids.

"Also i would like to say, when this year at Hogwarts is over I will be teaching as a Potions teacher" I said and they all gasped.

"What about the shop?" Ginny asked and I looked at the girls.

"The shop will always be ours, I just own the there until holidays" I said and Molly came over kissed my forehead.

"I am so proud of you" She said and I smiled "You have done so much, you will be an amazing potions teacher, heck you might be teaching Ginny" Molly said and Ginny nodded as she retook this year and next will be her last. Same goes for Hermione and Harry, they retook this year as their last year, Ron didn't but he was allowed to visit.