𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘

P O V~Hermione

I looked around the school, I wanted to find Antonia or Safferdite, I had looked out into the middle and seen Harry approach the Hufflepuffs, Cedric was laying on the bench with his head...on Antonia.

When Cedric got up to go with Harry I walked over to Antonia who was talking to Cedrics friends. "Antonia" I said and she looked at me, she gave me a confused look.

"Can we talk, its nothing bad, ive been trying to find you or Safferdite" I said and she stood up walking with me a little bit from them people.

"Is everything okay? It is clearly about Enola" she said and I nodded.

"Exactly, so the other day, we had figured something out, Harry, Ron, Fred and myself, George Weasley has fall for Enola" I said and her eyes widened.

"What, really? Thats amazing what do you want to know?" She asked.

"Well, we don't know Enola well enough to know if her actions say she also likes him, all we know is she is so happy around him" I said and she smiled.

"Leave it up to me" she said and I nodded and watched her walk back to Cedric...did she just peck his lips?...woah okay.

●~○

I walked over to Ron and Harry "I seen you go over to Antonia" Harry said and I smiled nodding my head, I connect both of my hands.

"Antonia is going to look more into it, I think she will be watching over how Enola acts" I said and Harry chuckled. "I know we should just let them do it alone, but I have a feeling it will be harder for Enola to realise her feelings" I said and they nodded.

"Hermione" I heard and turned seeing Enola walking over with the twins, I smiled. "Antonia just said her and Saf are going to come to our dorm for the night" she said and I nodded.

"Do you want me to leave the room?" I asked and she smiled shaking her head.

"Join us" She said and I seemed shocked.

"Boy talk?" George smirked leaning down to be at height with Enola, she looked at him and seemed shocked at how close he was, her cheeks turned red...SO CUTEEE.

"Maybe, that means I get to talk about ALL the hot boys" She said and his smirk vanished.

"Oh really? Because I think Antonia will be only talking about one guy" I said and she looked at me confused "I saw her and Cedric Diggory kiss" I said and she gasped.

"You're joking, Cedric?" She asked and I nodded, she seemed shocked. "Well damn" She said shaking her head.

"I wonder if Safferdite has a crush or boyfriend" I said and Enola chuckled.

"Oh the girl definitely has a crush, not a boy though" Enola said winking at me and I gasped.

"Any guesses who?" I asked and Enola nodded.

"Cho" She said and we looked at Harry, he seemed shocked, we knew he had an eye for Cho Chang.

"Is Cho even into girls?" Fred asked and Enola shrugged her shoulders.