¹¹

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"Hermione you really tell me now that your date is Viktor?" I asked crossing my arms and she smiled, I shook my head as we went down towards the stairs

"I think it is an illegal crime that you didn't tell me who your date was" I said crossing my arms as we stood at the top of the stairs.

"I'm sorryyy, it just wasn't someone I would LOVE to have asked me" she said and I knew who she was talking about.

We turned to look down the stairs and the few there seemed shocked, George was staring at me, we went down, George motioned me to link my arm with his which is what I did.

I looked at Hermione went with Krum, I seen Harry with one of the girls that kept saying Hi to him. And then.

"Bitch when the fuck do you where dresses?" I turned to see Tonia "I mean wow, if Lupin was here he would be balling his eyes out" She said and I giggled.

"I don't think we have wore dresses, but you look amazing" I said and she did the 'pfft'

"Guess who Afer has came with" she said and I pulled a confused face but gasped.

"No, really? She's came with her?" I asked and She nodded "that is amazing" I said and she smiled.

"What about Wist? Who has she came with?" I asked and it confused the hell out of these 2 boys.

"Neville" she whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"Well, it is very clear who are the idiots in this situation" I said and she nodded, Harry and Ron.

"What are you talking about?" George asked and we both looked at him.

"Oh look we need to go" I said and we got in line of the champions and there dates.

"Whos Wist?" He asked and I shook my head not wanting to answer.

We walked into the ball as everyone watched as us, I looked at George and realised he was looking at me. When we got to the dance floor he twirl me infront of him making me smile. We began dancing with others and slowly everyone began to crowd around.

He picked me up and I smiled, damn he is strong, when he put me down he still held my waist "lets get out of here" he whispered and I looked at him confused.

"We just got here"

" hmm let's go outside" he said and my eyes widened.

"Its pouring down George" I said and he smirked grabbing my hand and pulling me out the ball and heading outside.

I gasped as the cold water landed on my skin, it was literally pouring it down, he held me closer "I hate you" I laughed and he smiled.

"Gotta have fun in the rain" he said twirling me around, he took off his suit jacket and put it over my shoulders as his shirt got soaked and stuck to his skin.

He held my hand and twirled me around, god he loves this, he held my waist and we began dancing to the music that you could hear.

Near the end of the dance his forehead was placed on mine, both of his hands on my waist, I had slowly wrapped mine around his neck.

"I always thought it would take me a while to fall in love, I won't say it but I want you to be aware that I have fallen in love with you" He said and I smiled holding his cheeks.

"I would have never known if it wasnt for the girls, the way I told them how you make me feel, what happens when you are around me, to them is exactly what falling in love is describe as, and when they told me I began to realise I am falling in love with you, such a short amount of time, almost 4 months" I said and he nodded.

"But time isn't the solution to everything, those words can wait, but I want you to know that I have fallen for you deeply and I dont want to waste anymore time on asking you to be my girlfriend" he said and I smiled.

"Then don't" I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled, I pressed my lips onto his, he pulled me closer deepening the kiss for us both.

"Of course I will" I said and he kissed me, picked me up making me laugh but kiss him again. He slowly put me down and we both looked to our left.

I covered my face seeing the girls cheering from inside "Looks like we dont need to tell them" He said and I smiled

"But im sure they'd enjoy this" George said and smashed his lips on mine tilting me back.