³⁰

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"Okay, class" I said and they all turned to me, its the first day of school, and I am due very soon, but with how the twins are growing they maybe a little late

"As you heard from Professor McGonagall, I will be your new potions teacher" I said writing down my name on the board, I pointed to it with my wand.

"Professer Weasley" I said and they began to whisper to eachother, they are 3rd years, so they were in 1st year when the war was going on.

"Are you married into the Weasley family, because you look familiar?" A hufflepuff asked with a bright smile.

"I am indeed married into the family, I am Enola Lestrange" I said and they all gasped.

"Cool" they all said and I smiled, I held my stomach as I gave them all a potion book each that I personally made.

"You married George Weasley, right? One of the twins that used to pull pranks?" A Gryffindor asked and I smiled.

"I did, now, before I begin my lesson, soon I will be taking a break, if it isn't obvious enough I have 2 humans inside me who will be coming into the world shortly this month, so while I am gone, whoever covers me, do you all promise to behave?" I asked.

"Yes, always Professor Weasley" They said and I smiled already looking this job.

"What is The Desired?" A boy asked and all the girls gasped.

"I've heard so much about them, they own a shop in Diagon Alley, they are going in the history books of the war with Voldemort, there are 5 girls known as the Desired, they created many things, I heard 1 is still a student" A girl said and I smiled.

"The Desired is the group I put together, it includes, Safferdite Black known as Afer, Antonia Tonks known as Tosh, Ginny Weasley known as Wist, Hermione Granger known as Myoe and Enola Lestange known as Loni" I said and they all gasped.

"I had asked Professor McGonagall if I could make my own Potion books, also including the potions from the old books" I said.

"They are the colours of the houses, but none of you are Slytherin" A Slytherin said and I smiled.

"We love all houses, I may have not been to hogwarts the whole way, but it surely taught me things, many things, and Slytherins aren't evil, the people put into that house made it look evil, as blood names are banned from the school, it now means Slytherins are equals" I said.

"I heard about the names they called other bloods" A Ravenclaw said and I nodded.

"They are banned, if they are heard a punishment will be placed and there are chances of being expelled, many students have suffered with being known by those blood names, now if you are muggleborn, half blood or pure blood, you are all still Wizards and Witches" I said and they smiled.

"So, turn to page 156, we will be learning how to make the memory potion, a potion that allows you to see your happiest memories" I said and they all turned to the correct page.

After demonstrating and showing them my happiest memories, I began walking around, these books seemed perfect they were explained in the easiest and most simple ways possible.

I was talking to a group of students at a table, they were asking me about my happiest memories "hmm, the most romantic memory of mine?" I asked and noticed the door open, George walked in everyone was way to concentrated to even notice.

"My most romantic moment is when my husband asked me to be his girlfriend, we were at the yule ball and he pulled me outside to dance in the rain" I said and the girls smiled.

"Do you wish for your twins to be like Fred and George Weasley?" A girl asked and I smiled.

"Definitely, we have to keep the pranks going don't we?" I asked and they nodded.

"I did it" A girl happily said as her happiest memories were shown in the cauldron, her smiled faded "Thats my dog from the muggle world, she died last month" She said and I smiled.

"Well let me tell you, the world the people or animals we have lost live is just as amazing as our world will be right now, there are many amazing people that will be looking after her for you" I said and she smiled.

"You are better then I expected" I looked at George and now he caught everyone's attention, everyone looked at him shock.

"You're a celebrity honey" I said as he walked over placed a hand on my waist.

"I think alot of us have came known to the eye, ive never seen a hogwarts class so concentrated, for our classes, when that door opened everyone looked, but when I just entered everyone was doing their potions" He said and I smiled

"Its because we all were excited when Professor Weasley was announced as our teacher in the grand hall, we all have note what and who will be placed in the history books of run up to the war, Enola Lestrange is one of the most known people that she is getting 7 pages, You and Fred are getting 3, Harry Potter is getting many...many pages, The Desired girls are getting 1, its crazy" A Slytherin smiled.

"Seems like they don't want the people to go to waste as the story of the war continues" He said and I nodded.

I heard an explosion as everyone laughed and seen someone failed, I walked over "What did you do wrong dear?" I asked dusting her uniform off.

"I added to much powder" She said, I gave her a napkin as she wiped her face.

"Well thats okay" I said using my wand to take out some powder "There, careful next time" I said and she nodded.

"Thank you Professor" She said and I smiled. I stayed with her until she managed to see her happiest memories.

"You all have done an amazing job today, I'm excited for our next lesson, 10 points to each house" I said and they gasped looking at eachother.

When they left George walked over to me, he kissed my lips making me smile "If only you were my teacher" he said and winked at me, I gasped and hit his chest.

"George Weasley" I said and he chuckled placing his hands on my stomach and lips on my forehead.

"Where are you planning on having them?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have a feeling ill end up having them here" I said and his eyes widened, I nodded im being serious, I do think I would have them in this school.

"Okay" He nodded accepting that fact. "Remus and William it is" He said and I smiled

🎉 Du har läst färdigt The Blacks | 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 🎉