¹²

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

I stood at the edge of the platform, there were 3 people under there i hated that were, well 4 if we count Ron, but the person who im saving is Safferdite

I stood at the edge of the platform, there were 3 people under there i hated that were, well 4 if we count Ron, but the person who im saving is Safferdite. Cedric has to get Antonia, Harry has to get Ron, Viktor has to get Hermione and Fleur has to get her sister.

I looked at Cedric giving him a warning look "I'll get her dont worry" He said and I nodded.

The sound went off and we all dived in, the bubble appeared around my mouth as I began swimming to try and find them, it was creepy seeing this mermaids creatures.

I had found them all, Harry had gotten there so I quickly went, I grabbed the rope on Saf and began to figure out how to do it, Cedric ended up coming and quickly getting Antonia, I used my wand and got her free, I looked at Harry and he told me to go so I headed away.

I got up as the bubble left my mouth and Saf was back to normal, we swam over as George helped me up, I was given a towel as I watched the others come up.

"God where is he?" I asked getting nervous.

"He was right there" I groaned and seen Fleur up...no sister to he seen. Suddenly I seen Ron and Fleurs sister come up but no Harry.

I dropped my towel and dived in not caring if they were shouting me, I swam down and seen those disgusting creatures around him, I quickly shot a spell at them making them scatter, I grabbed Harry and we both swam up "Thanks" he said and I smiled.

We got back up as people called me dumb and stupid. Fleur came over and thanked Harry for saving her sister, hmm.

●~○

Harry ended up drawing first with Cedric because of him saving the girl, I stayed 2nd but with credit of helping Harry.

Ginny walked over and handed me my necklace, I smiled putting it on, and it went to gray...one I forgot to say, it means tired.

I leaned back on the floor and then George stood over me "you look tired" he said and I smiled.

"I look it? I feel it" I said and he smiled, he pulled out his hand, I sat up and took it as he helped me up.

"Kinda glad but also upset it wasn't me in there" he said and I smiled.

"Im glad it wasn't, it was obviously they would put one of the girls in as they are blood related and have grew up with me" I said and he smiled, he pecked my lips.

"You did amazing" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ewwww" Fred teased and I laughed, jesus these boys, but at that moment, I had a glimpse of something...the same graveyard,  put it was on a certain grave.

I blinked and they seemed concerned "are you okay?" George asked and I nodded, What the hell is that?