²⁸

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCKKK" I screamed my frustrations out making the girls laugh, I was freaking out also way to excited to marry George

"You look beautiful" Molly said taking pictures. I looked at myself and held my chest where my heart was.

"This is not okay, Molly, fuck it, Mummmm" I whined and Molly smiled hugging me, She smoothed out my hair.

"Enola Weasley" Ginny smirked and I hit her making them laugh.

There was a knock at the door and it opened revealing Arthur "oh wow" He said looking at me and I smiled.

"Thank you Arthur for doing this" I said as he held my hands.

"Anytime, you are going to become a daughter of mine" he said and I smiled.

"Okay its time" Molly said running out "SHES BEAUTIFUL" Molly squealed making me smile. The bridesmaids walked ahead of Arthur and I, and we followed after.

Wait how old am I again? Oh right im 20 next week, its June 10th, but im STILL 19.

I looked at everyone as they seemed stunned seeing me, it was near enough many hogwarts students, family, work friends and a few more, its then Bills and thats kinda scary.

I looked at George standing with his smart tux, Fred beside him with Harry and Ron stood along side Fred.

I stopped with Arthur, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before George took my hand and led me towards the guy who was legally marrying us, the same guy from Bill and Fleurs.

I looked at George and he was staring at me, I smiled holding his hands tightly.

●~○

"Enola do you take George as your husband until the end of life?" I was staring right into Georges eyes.

"I do" I smiled feeling a tear fall down my eyes, he wiped it with his thumb.

"George do you take Enola to be your wife until the end of life?" George smiled.

"And even after, I do" He said and my heart oh my, this boy knows how to make me fall in love over and over again.

"I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife, Mr and Mrs Weasley, George, you may kiss your bride" The man said, George held my face and smiled placing lips onto mines.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he tilted me back almost making me break the kiss, everyone cheered for us. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

●~○

I grabbed my girls pulling them onto the dance floor to dance, they all laughed as we began dancing, we slowly stopped when we heard something. We gasped seeing Mrs Weasley

"Is she trying to seduce her own husband?" Saf asked and laughed.

"WOOOO" we cheered as Molly sang the song attempting to possibly get child number 8 from Arthur.

I then watched Tonia run over to Cedric and join in, so Molly is wanting a baby, Tosh is wanting marriage.

Hermione looked at Ron and went for it, didn't think there was a specific reason just to join in. Ginny looked at me and laughed before heading over to Harry.

I looked at Saf "ill stay with you" I said as she smiled.

"Really because I think this is the perfect time" she said and left me, I watched as she went over to FRED? since when did she start liking boys.

Fuck it.

I went over to George who laughed, I grabbed his hand and began singing with the girls "whats this for?" He asked and I smirked just leading him around.

"OKAY OKAY" Arthur yelled and all of us gasped "We can try, but we are old" Arthur said and my eyes widened.

I turned to George and held his face "Let's start a family" I said and his eyes widened.

"We haven't eve-"

"I know we haven't, and I know we would want to enjoy it before planning a baby, but during all this mess, having kids with you has been something I want" I said.

"Who says we can't enjoy it while trying?" He asked and I squealed pulling him down for a hug.

"IM GETTING MARRIED" I heard and looked seeing Tonia holding up her hand, I smiled widely.

"I guess this wedding was the start of happiness and peace" he whispered and kissed my earlobe.

I grabbed Georges hand and danced with him, as everyone began to join.