¹⁵

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

I opened my eyes and felt instantly relaxed seeing i was in a familiar room, my bedroom, my body was in pain and it was weak but I had strength to get up

I didn't want to go downstairs like this at all, so I took a bath, something I haven't done I so long, it relaxed the pain.

●~○

I walked out the room and froze, there were all 6 of them looking down the stairs, Tonia and Saf not to be found with them.

"Bad crookshanks" Hermione whispered yelled and I was confused, they all groaned and turned, there eyes widened, probably because they were caught and also because im back and awake.

"Weirdos" I said and Ron scoffed.

"Of course she doesn't change even when she's in pain" Ron said and I rolled my eyes.

"What were you doing?" I asked and they looked at eachother.

"Trying to hear in the meeting, its unfair that Tosh and Afer get to join them" Hermione said making the boys confused.

"That is probably because of Sirius allowing them" I said and they nodded.

"Shouldn't you stay in bed?" Harry asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have been tortured and starved to death for 4 weeks, you really think they can keep me in bed, fuck no, im starving" I said and began making my way downstairs.

"Enola" I heard and looked at George, He walked over and helped me.

"You may not want to stay in bed, but you don't have enough strength to make it downstairs" he said and I scoffed as he helped me down.

I slammed the door open making all of them freeze "im hungry" I said and they all looked at me in shock.

"Why on earth are you out of bed, George did you let her?" Remus asked.

"I didn't let her, she was already out her room when I seen her" He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay well im hungry it doesn't matter" I said walking towards the kitchen.

"How about you sit down and I will make you food" Molly said and I sighed knowing I won't get passed her.

I sat down and looked at the ones who just stared at me "what?" I asked.

"What? You've been gone for 4 weeks, tortured and starved and this is how you are when you wake up?" Tonia said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Arent you-" "how about shut up, it is very clear I don't want to fucking talk about it, so keep quiet" I said glaring at Safferdite.

"After you've ate" Remus said and I just nodded my head, Molly gave me food and I smiled thanking her as she kissed my head.

Sirius picked up my fork and I took it off him "Don't baby me" I said feeling annoyed by the fact they think I am useless right now, I am in pain and weak yes but I can feed myself.

I felt hands on my shoulders but I didnt mind that already knowing who was stood behind me.

●~○

After eating everyone just stared at me "What? What do you want to know? I think it is pretty obvious what happened, the mark, the hair" I said staring at the place the plate sat before.

"Youve been declared dead, as the ministry refused to believe Harry, even if Cedric tries to stand and say it was true, they push him away and his defense" Remus said and my eyes widened.

"We don't think it will be good for you to return to hogwarts" Molly said and I scoffed.

"Are you serious? I dont give a damn if they think I am dead, I'm going back to that school to stand with Harry and Cedric, they may refuse to believe me because of my mother, but I don't care, he is back" I said and Remus shook his head.

"You hold the mark it isn't safe" he said and I gave him a nasty look.

"Like it isn't possible to hide it" I said and he gave me the look back, I rolled my eyes "You won't stop me, she is coming back and I am not going into hiding when she returns" I said.

"We can't keep her away from these lot, Remus, I know she has been put through pain, but her situations is like Harrys, she now knows to keep her guard up, she needs to join them in school" Arthur said and I looked at Remus.

Remus's eyes went to the person stood behind me "you are responsib-" "no he is not, dont you dare have someone in charge of protecting me, they all need to protect themselves" I said and he stood up heading out the room.

"You know, hes scared, he doesnt want Bellatrix succeeding with getting you back" Sirius said and I nodded.

"I know, but she won't" I said and looked at Molly.

"Every mothers weakness is their children, Bellatrix has a spot for you in her heart, but that doesn't mean you can let your guard down at all when you are near her" Molly said and I nodded.

"I can already tell, when they find out im alive, if she breaks out, Sirius and I are going to be at blame" I said and Sirius nodded.

"You will be under Dumbledores protection, you won't need to be in hiding" he said and I sighed.