¹⁴

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"AHHHHH" I screamed feeling the pain in my arm.

"I told you, I would make sure you know where you belong, where your blood belongs, I will make sure that little family of yours knows not to try and make a born death eater a good hearted" He laughed as he made the pain worse making me scream louder.

"How about we also make sure you see who you are when you look in the mirror" He said and held my head making my head hurt and making me scream once again, I had seen parts on my hair on the left side of my head turn a blonde white.

I have been trapped with this monster for 4 weeks, he feeds me once a week, he tortures me everyday, he makes sure I know who my family is and what I was born to be. But it never works.

He seen me as I dropped to the ground weak, I had many cuts, many bruises, pale skin, I always had a nose bleed whenever he tortured me, my clothes were torn and my body was just in so much pain it exhausted me.

"I think we are done with you" he smirked and shot my wand at me, I grabbed it and casted a spell that I know and that is untraceable.

I fell to the floor with a loud bang.

Safferdite~P O V

I was stood in the kitchen with Hermione, Ginny and Tonia, its been 4 weeks since we last seen Enola and everyone has just been down, Fred had said George has hardly ate or hardly spoke and it hurts him to see his twin like that, Remus has been angry all the time.

Harry comes tomorrow, he ended up having trouble in the muggle world and is dealing with a threat of being expelled.

I went to walk over to Dad until, a loud bang was heard, I looked out the door and my eyes widened "ENOLA" I yelled causing everyone to jump up, I ran over and seen her, she was passed out.

"MOVE" Remus yelled pushing through everyone, he paused when he seen her..."The mark..." He said and my eyes widened, he placed his mark on her.

●~○

We were sat in her room, Remus, Sirius, Arthur, Dora, Tonia and myself.

"They tortured her, look at her, she hasn't been fed" Dora said, we had to strip her down to her underwear to see the damage done to her, Arthur decided to leave as his wife came in.

"Does the mark mean anything?" I asked and Dad looked at me.

"It means that she is on his side, that is all, if people that don't know the truth seen the mark they would run in fear or get her locked up in Azkaban, it seems he has tried to make it clear to her of who she is and what she was born into, he added the white streak that Bellatrix has to let her know who she is when she looks at herself" Dad said and I looked at her.

Tonks and Sirius decided to leave, I sat on the bed and placed my hand on her stomach, you can almost see her ribs.

The door opened and we all looked seeing George "come honey" Molly said allowing George to take her place on the bed.

"Can we please put clothes on her, its horrible Remus" Tonia said and Remus nodded, I went to her draws and pulled out comfortable pajamas.

Tonia and I dressed her, feeling a little better not seeing the state her body was in.

"The necklaces changed" Tonia said and I looked...the black has gone and they are our own emotions, we looked at Enola...she was still in fear.

"Shes still scared" Tonia said.

"How about we let George have some time with her?" Remus asked and we all nodded leaving George alone with her. when we left we heard his sobs. Poor guy, it must've hurt to know those words were said and then she is in danger