²⁶

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"Where is Enola?" I heard Remus, I ran in and smiled.

"Sorry I got distracted" I said ruining the cool moment, the twins chuckled at my stupidness.

I looked at Snape, he seemed frozen by what's happening, I took my left shoe off and Remus looked at me annoyed "What I have something in my shoe" I said pulling out the wand that I magically fit in there, they looked at me like I was crazy.

●~○

While all the students began panicking running around the school, we had all took apart of the school to watch and protect.

I walked out the front with Molly and McGonagall, Molly looked at me and smiled.

I walked forward putting my wand in the air to help with the barrier, I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked seeing Saf, and then another person to my left, Tonia.

After the barrier was down I seen a tear fall from Safs eye, I placed my hand in hers, she smiled wiping her tear, Tonia placed her hand in my other one. Saf pulled us in for a group hug a tight hug. "We will succeed" I whispered and they nodded. I waved our wand around us making our red logo that helped us get it together, I sent 2 of them inside to school so they can hit Ginny and Hermione.

I watched as the barrier began breaking, Saf ran inside to get ready, Tonia was staying out here with the others.

"Tosh" I said and she looked at me as I was walking away, I shot her the wand and she smiled "Stay alive" I said like a warning and she nodded.

I headed inside to try and find George, once I found him I seen him with Fred, I ran over and jumped into his arms "be safe" I said and he rubbed my back.

"I want my bride alive for our wedding, you stay alive, stay strong" he said and kissed my lips, I smiled and looked at Fred. I hugged him as he smiled hugging me back.

"I swear, If I lose any of you, I won't forgive you" I said and they smiled as we had to move it.

●~○

I ran and seen someone sat on the floor, my eyes widened as I ran attacking the death eater, I grabbed Fred pulling him up "I said I wouldn't forgive you, move it" I said and he chuckled running away.

I held my heart, I almost lost one of them, I looked at the death eater "I think the fuck not, Avada Kedavra" I said and killed the death eater, its an unforgiven spell, do I give one? No, not even a half, quarter, who cares.