²³

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

I was stood in the kitchen with the Twins bickering about whatever, I was planning on staying for a few nights with George, while Dad and Dora went back home

I was twirling the spoon around in my cup to mix the tea, I went to put the teabag in the bin until a orange light lit my eyes, I looked and seen fire, Harry ran down and I ran out, I seen...her.

"Bitch" I growled and ran for it as they all yelled for me but then I heard Harry and Ginnys name, I ran and ran as she kept singing she killed Sirius Black.

I stopped looking around, where is she? This woman says she loves me and wants me safe, but causes my family to suffer.

"COME OUT" I yelled and ran further as I got wet, I grabbed Ginny blocking the attack as Harry arrived standing with us.

"YOU FILTHY LIAR, HOW DARE YOU COME HERE" I yelled out and seen her shooting an attack at her which she blocked and didn't attack back, we were then covered by, Tonks, Remus, Arthur and even George. George held my wrist to keep me close.

"A Weasley, how pathetic" I heard her and god out of Georges grip running to her and tackling her to the floor, her eyes widened and then she got from under me flying towards the burrow.

We began running towards the burrow seeing it all on fire "Why would you tackle her?" Remus asked grabbing my wrist.

"She won't hurt me" I said and he scoffed.

"How do you know that?" He asked and I looked at him. I removed my wrist from his grip.