¹³

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

(Lets ignore the gloves and remember the long sleeve is under the vest)

I watched towards Harry "scared?" I asked and he nodded "same" I smiled and looked at the 5 entrances.

"Im here" I heard and looked seeing Remus, he ran over and hugged me "are you okay, feeling scared?" He asked and I nodded.

"Im scared of course I am" I said and he kissed my head, he held me kind of close to him to try and comfort me.

"Champions come" Dumbledore said and the 5 of us walked forward. I crossed my arms trying to hide my shaking hands.

He began to tell us the simple details of what our target is. I looked out into the crowd and all 4 of the girls were holding their necklaces, I held mine and it felt warm, like a hug.

Before we had to go to our places, I ran over to the crowd, I hugged George as he hugged me tightly "I love you" I said and he seemed shocked, He kissed me.

"I love you too" he said and I looked at the girls.

I went to my place as Cedric and Harry went in, I hugged Remus tightly "I love you dad, im going to be smart about this" I said and he smiled.

"I love you too Nola" he said and I started heading in, I looked at my necklace seeing it showed I was scared.

●~○

I ran away from the closing pathway and ended up tripping when I made it, I looked around and saw no one, I got up and decided to go right.

I turned another corner only to hear a female scream...Fleur, I ran to try and find the scream, I seen her being pulled by branches, I tried to get her out but it was too late, Harry ended up arriving.

"This is horrible" I said feeling nothing but fear, he agreed 100%, the pathway started to close up, Harry grabbed me and we began running as fast as we could, god damn it, this is horrible.

We ended up spliting up which made me more scared.

●~○

I seen Harry but then "DUCK" was heard and we both dropped to the floor as Cedric shot an attack at Viktor.

We got up and ran away from him, he got trapped in the trap "what the hell happened?" I asked Cedrix.

"He was under some sort of thing, he was the one who attacked Fleur" he said and our eyes widened, we ended up staying together and trying to fight our way around.

We all seen a bright light and looked at eachother before we began belting it down, the branches came out to try and grab us, My ankle got caught causing me to hit to ground but I got free only to see Cedric about to be pulled in, Harry managed to get him out with help from me as we all ran for it.

We all paused seeing the trophie "Harry its yours grab it" Cedric said and I nodded "HARRY GRAB IT" he yelled.

"Together, we all deserve it, Hogwarts right?" He asked and we smiled and after 3 we grabbed it.

We flew to the floor and groaned, fuckkk why is everything about the floor today.

I looked around standing up, graveyard "where are we?" Cedric asked, I had remembered those things I had been seeing.

"We need to go, NOW" Harry said and I looked at what he was looking at, I had seen that and I looked closer to the name...no...I didn't predict this.

"Get to the portke-" I was cut off by someone, we turned and seen Peter Pettigrew holding something or...someone.

I grabbed Cedric and got him behind a big and thick grave "Stay and keep quiet if you don't want to die" I said and his eyes widened and nodded.

I stood by Harry holding his wrist "hold her down" the thing...called Voldemort said and the next thing you know im being pinned to the ground by I don't even know, air?

My mouth was shut closed and I hated it, this was going to end well.

●~○

I watched as Peter cut Harry taking his blood and adding it into the cauldron, fuck no let me SPEAK.

I watched as the monster himself came back to his full form, my heart began rasing faster and faster, why didn't I end up thinking it was him and not my god damn psychopathic mother.

I watched as he touched Harry causing him pain, I began trying to move making him look at me "Look at you, Bellatrix's daughter, you belong to me, you understand, I will make you know you do, but I will kill your little friend here" He said pointing his wand to Harry.

He began yelling at Harry to pick up his wand and fight back, I closed my eyes not wanting to see this madness, I have dealt with enough, Harry dying is not something I want to deal with.

●~○

When the power of their wands connected my eyes widened, is that possible? Voldemort smirked knowing Harry won't succeed as Voldemorts power began pushing further, but then something green flew out a bubble of some kind...I didnt know what happened.

The green fogged up and stopped the attack, Harry tried to get me "Go" I said crying.

"No" He said panicking.

"I SAID GO, CEDRIC GET HIM AND GET TO THE PORT KEY" I yelled and Harry yelled out as they left

Antonia~P O V

A flash was made and a yell was appeared, there was Cedric and Harry, everyone cheered but I looked around, why did he Yell.

He collapsed on the floor and began crying, I looked down at my necklace and screamed "WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled trying to get through people.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" I yelled and the girls noticed and began running towards us as well.

"Hes back..." Harry cried and I froze.

"Voldemort" Cedric said staring into space, fearing from what he has witnessed.

"Hes got her, he pinned her down with magic, I tried to get her but she forced me to leave with Cedric" Harry cried and I collapsed onto the ground.

"She knew something was wrong with how her name appeared, her mother may have came for her...but she sent someone else" Remus said and I glared at him.

"We need to get her" I said and he looked down.

"We won't be able to, we arent strong enough" Remus said.

"SO YOU ARE LETTING HER BE WITH A MONSTER, HE COULD KILL HER" I yelled and Saf held me as we both cried.

I looked at George and he seemed upset, scared and worried, she had said she loved him and now she's is terrible danger.