𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

I was leaned on the wall beside the table, everyone was talking and spread around waiting for Dumbledore to start

I was beside Ron, I had got more trust for the Weasleys before I allowed Hermione to come close to me, and that is because I have heard so many good and funny things about the Weasleys, I always did want to become friends with them.

"Still thinking your name will come up?" George asked looking down at me, I looked at my hands, Remus has always said I somehow end up saying something and it comes true, he says what I think is spot on and it ends up allowing him to be ready for it to come. Like I said something will happen at the Quidditch Championships, all those wizards, right there is an opportunity for madness to erupts and it did, the death eaters attacked, and left the dark mark, it scared me knowing it was that.

"Yes" I said feeling myself getting uneasy thinking it will actually happen and I will have no choice but to compete. If the death eaters attacking, and leaving the mark is a warning...could it be, he who must not be named is returning? if he comes will he release my mother, will he come get me and also try killing Harry?.

"Hey its okay" Hermione said and I looked up at the ceiling.

"Im not that all arsed about the tournments, I have possibly more knowledge with power then quite alot of people in here, there is more to it but I refuse to say it" I said and looked at Harry.

"Just tell us, we will believe you" he said and I shook my head.

"It isn't that you won't believe me, Remus has caught onto this, I have a habit of predicting the future, I had said to them all back home, the quidditch world Cup wasn't going to end well, with so many wizards around, there is an opportunity to take risk" I said and they looked at eachother.

"The death eater attack" Hermione said and I nodded, I crossed my arms.

"I have done it many times, that Remus now gets ready for whatever will happen, he knows me like a dog knows its owner, I can never keep anything from him, let's say im glad he isn't here for I will be forced to let out what I think" I said and the Dumbledore stood ready.

I stayed stood while Ron said on the thing I leaned on, the other 4 sat down infront of us.

●~○

"The champion from Durmstrang, VIKTOR KRUM" He yelled and we clapped.

"The champion from Hogwarts, CEDRIC DIGGORY" he yelled out, I clapped and alot of hogwarts students cheered.

"And finally, The champion from Beaxubatons, FLEUR DELACOUR" he yelled and everyone cheered for all 3 of the champions.

These 5 looked at me expecting me to be relieved but It still didn't seem right, Dumbledore began to speak of the 3 champions and somethings about the tournment, I noticed the fire going weird, Snape moved forward and when Dumbledore turned everyone noticed.

I watched as not 1...but 2 papers came flying down to Dumbledores reached "Harry Potter,... Enola Lestrange" He said quietly but everyone began talking.

"Harry Potter and Enola Lestrange" He said louder, I looked at Harry.

"Did you expect that?" He asked and I sighed.

"I had an Idea"

"HARRY POTTER AND ENOLA LESTRANGE" He yelled, Hermione dragged Harry up pushing him forward. They looked at me.

I walked with Harry and now everyone began to hate on the both of us, I looked at Dumbledore and he seemed concerned, did he think I put my name in and tried to trick them I didn't? Or is he genuinely shocked it happened.

The teachers didn't seem to trust me though "this won't go down well" I said to Harry and we walked down the stairs.

We turned hearing the teachers, Dumbledore ran over and grabbed Harry, poor boy, but atleast Dumbledore trusted his words.

Dumbledore looked at me "How stupid do you think you are young lady, putting your name down" McGonagall said.

"Believe what you want, I knew from the start something was up" I said and they looked at me confused.

"You must put a punishment down, it was obvious from the start she is going to end up just like her mother" The man who is here from the Ministry spoke.

"Oh really? Isn't your son in Azkaban?" I asked and he glared at me.

"You of all people should know not to judge because of blood and name, I would think you were a crazy psycho if I was an absolute idiot" I said glaring at him.

"I will have to speak with Professor Lupin" Dumbledore said, yup he wants to know what the FUCK is going on.

I looked at Harry "You need to tell them what you predict" He said and I shook my head.

"What will come out of my mouth will cause me trouble Harry, I can not, but I can try and do something with what I think" I said