𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

It was past curfew, 12am, surely everyone was asleep by now, I held my book in my hand and sat infront of the fire on the floor

I had always done this at home, snuck down to the fire, and read my books, but Remus ended up figuring it out and actually came to join me.

I had avoided anyone, even the girls, they seemed fine in their houses, they made friends, and are slowly warming up to it all.

I looked at the book hearing a drop noise, I checked my face and realised I began crying, my eyes watered and I put my head into my knees letting them out, sobbing quietly.

"Why the tears?" I heard and jumped, I quickly looked and seen one of the twins, he seemed genuinely concerned. I wiped my tears.

"Why do you care?" I asked and he sat down on the couch. He patted the seat next to him but I didn't move.

"I wasn't born to hate love, how about you tell me, you said only Harry would believe or trust you, I clearly can see you ca be trusted, you came with a Tonks and a Black, Sirius's daughter, Sirius is a good guy, now tell me" He said.

I shook my head, even though I am supposed to show them surnames don't show who we are, I didn't want to tell him.

"Listen, I don't hate you, I dont have any evil feeling for you or your name, atleast tell me who brought you here" he said, I crossed my arms...I might as well.

"Remus and Sirius" I said and he smiled leaning his head back.

"And thats all it takes for me to trust you" he said and I seemed so confused.

"Whats your name?" I asked and he chuckled, He sat up and looked at me.

"You might get me mixed up" He said and I sat down, I shook my head.

"I won't, im good at analysing people, especially voices" I said and he seemed to notice me relax a little.

"George Weasley" He said and I knew that name right away, I smiled.

"I've heard alot about you Weasleys, Remus spoke of you all, he said you twins are pranksters" I said and he nodded.

"He ended up saying, you and your brother are my age, basically talking about you both like he had to tell me information to set me up" I said and he smirked.

"Well I mean, I am the better looking twin" He said and I giggled.

"Harry" He said and I turned seeing Harry looking over confused.

"I couldn't sleep, and then hedwig came with a note, it says 'is she by the fire holding a book' doesn't say from who, or who she is" Harry said.

"I am assuming you are she?" George asked and I nodded.

"Who sent this to me?" Harry asked walking closer giving me a stern look.

"It was rather Sirius or Dad-shit..." I completely just called Remus dad when he isn't here, god I really am getting attached calling him Dad. "Or Remus" I said looking down at my hands.

"You called Lupin dad" Harry said and I held my head but then realised, don't be embarrassed, accept it, you called him dad.

"I did"

"What is the reason I will trust you?" He asked and I looked at George, fuck it, Harry is possibly the most likely to trust me 100% and it seems George is as well.

"Small explanation Remus took me in after Bellatrix went to Azkaban, raised me like his own daughter, Sirius came back and has joined the family, during his time in Azkaban, Remus told him all about us how we were, especially me, Sirius had managed to send letters back, I got the most from him, I dont know how to explain this Harry because I don't want you to know my full life story, lets say, I am under Remus's and Sirius's care, and as you heard, I called Remus Dad" I said and he nodded.

He respected how I didnt want to tell them my life story. "And you were right, I will end up trusting a Lestrange" He said.

"Hmm Sirius said he has sent us here to speak up for our name, prove people wrong, other then that, I know he sent us to keep an eye on you, I didnt want that, but it is clear you need to be watched, you get into danger every year, I know it will be harder to talk to Antonia and Safferdite, but Sirius welcomed you to the family which means I am also apart of it" I paused and he nodded.

"If you need help, if your friends don't believe anything you say, or if you need someone to talk to, I will be Sirius, I will help" I said and stood up.

"George, thank you, it was nice meeting you and Harry, you really don't have smart brain cells" I said winking at him before I headed off to my dorm room which I share with a girl hates me.