𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"You have a visitor" my dormmate said and left, god damn she still hates me

I walked out the dorm and then out the other door heading down the stairs, everyone was there and there stood...Lupin, talking to Harry.

He seen me and I went to go back upstairs "You dare go back up them stairs" He said and I froze "You have somethings to tell me right now" he said and I turned.

I walked towards him "Did you put your name into the goblet of fire?" He asked and I looked at him, wow how fucking rude. "Enola, all it takes for a yes and no" He said.

"No, no i didn't, I had said I have a feeling my name will be put down, it would rather be a student who hates me or simply something is wrong" I said and he believed me.

"And what do you think it was?" He asked and I looked at everyone around me, they look like they are ready to pounce if I say it was a student.

"How much I love to say it was a student" I paused and looked at Harry. "I can't tell you" I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"You have to tell me, I know you won't tell anyone else, so you have to tell me" he said and I shook my head.

"I can't, Remus you need to trust me, you can't make me say it" I said and he looked at me weirdly, I have called him dad since.

"Enola Lestrange, you will tell me right now what you are thinking, or I will make you drink a potion that will" He said and I glared at him.

"You will not get it out of me" I said and he wasn't happy with me at all.

"I won't ask-"

"WHAT I SAY WILL NOT LOOK GOOD ON ME OKAY, QUIT IT-" I froze as I felt something in my arm, everyone gasped.

I felt like I was being controlled "Enola" I looked at Remus "what are you thinking will happen?" He asked.

I felt my body aching, I was fighting to not let it out, but it hurt me, it hurt me to try stopping it, I felt the tears leaving my eyes and I fell to my knees. "Enola don't fight it" he said and I shook my head.

"S-she" I cried, and I froze, it fully controlled me. "Shes coming for me" I whispered and I had a flash of something...a graveyard.

P O V ~ Hermione Granger

My eyes widened at what Remus did to her, she began trying to fight it causing her pain and falling go her knees, you could hear her crying. "S-she" she cried out and then froze.

"Shes coming for me" She whispered and everyone froze, Remus eyes widened and then suddenly she collapsed and blacked out.

"Whos she?" Ron asked and the few of us who knew glared at him. "Oh" he said realising who "she" was.

"Do you always do that to her?" George asked Remus, he seemed worried for her, I have noticed he has gotten a strong connection with her.

"I do it when there is something serious needing to get out of her, she never really fights it though, she must've been afraid to let it out, her knowing something like this, could get her in alot of trouble, the ministry would think shes helping her mother with how she knows shes coming" Remus said and picked her up bridal style.

"I suggest you all keep this to yourself, I will make sure Dumbledore gives out serious punishments if it goes around the school or to other students" Remus said, I looked at Enola and you could see the pain and fear in her face.

He walked up the stairs and I looked at Harry "she really is good" I heard and turned to Neville.

"Has that only just came to your head?" George asked slightly annoyed. "I don't know the back story of her and her mother but i still trust her, you are lucky she lets you off with hating her" He said and headed up towards her dorm.

Fred looked at us, Remus came down "Alright, this never happened, go back to your conversations, Hermione I am going to ask for you to move to her dorm, is that okay?" Remus asked me and I nodded.

"Of course, I think it will be best to have someone she can actually talk to" I smiled and he patted my shoulder before leaving.

Everyone began doing their own thing but most of the time it was about Enola "George rather has a strong friendship with her, or he is falling in love with her, he spends alot of his time with her, and even when she hangs with the both of us, he can't take his eyes off her, he is very protective over her and-" I cut Fred off.

"Hes in love with her, that is no friendship" I smiled.

"You must know something as a girl, you must see somethings with Enola right?" Ron asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know Enola, I can tell she is really happy when she's with him, I see her walking down corridors alone and she seems to be thinking, reading, or holding an emotionless face but when she is with George she is the happiest girl, and when you both are doing your jokes and messing on she seems so so happy" I said and Fred nodded he must've also seen that. "But I am not the girl to ask, I would ask someone or 2 girls that possibly know her best" I said and they looked at eachother.

"We have yet to meet them, Antonia and Safferdite" Harry said and I nodded.