²⁵

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

I was leaning on the kitchen counter while watching the men outside, Bill and Fleur are getting married today, crazy if you tell me, but we do need something beautiful during this time

I heard someone brushing their teeth and small footsteps, I looked seeing George creeping over while brushing his teeth, I watched as he out his toothbrush in his god damn ear and pick up my tea drinking it, I looked where he was looking and seen Harry and Ginny kissing.

My eyes widened, awe finally, but they broke the kiss and looked this way and what came out of Georges mouth, holy shit that was hot "Mooorning".

The 2 split off and he gave Harry a certain look before Harry ended up walking away.

"God you love ruining moments" I said and he smirked looking at me. He put the tea down pulling me towards him by my hips, my stomach was healed, it wasn't exactly a slice in the stomach, it was magic causing it to do that, but it has left a small scar.

I took the toothbrush from his ear looking at him weirdly, he chuckled and pecked my lips, I smiled resting my head on his chest while looking outside.

"Ignoring the fact the world is in danger, weddings are the most beautiful thing" I said seeing everyone in their dresses or suits. He held me closer.

"It'll 3 years, in December" He said and I smiled. "3 years I have been able to have you as mine" he said and I looked up at him.

He looked down at me "I love you" He said and I froze..the last time we said that was the 3rd task, its been over a god damn year since said those words.

"We haven't said those words at all since that day, but that didn't stop us from knowing, but im saying it now because I want to marry you" he said and I gasped.

"Come again?" I asked and he held my face.

"I want us to get married, I ended up sneaking away from everyone to go get a ring, I wanted to ask you soon, or after the war but I got nervous you would deny me because of this mess, so I am asking you, will you marry me?" He asked and I felt a tear fall down my face.