6.A Surprise

Shiratorizawa kiddos👶
Tendō
Sleepover at Ushijimas tonight!

Semi
Say word.

Ushijima
When did I agree to this.

Hayato
LETS GOOO

Reon
I'm there!

Shirabu
Sure.

Goshiki
K.

Kai
Sounds fun!

Kawanishi
k.

                                                                                                                                                                                              Y/n
                                                                                                                                       YESSS SLEEPOVER!!!!🥳🥳🥳

Tendō
We get to see Y/n sleeping!!!

                  Y/n
                nvm.

Semi
That's creepy Tendō

Shirabu
^

Hayato
^

Reon
^

Goshiki
^

Kawanishi
^

Soekawa
I'm there. but ^

Ushijima
Ur uninvited.

Tendō
WHAT I SAY

You laughed at your phone as you grabbed your school bag saying by to Cuckoo. Locking the door behind you, you sent a text to Sara letting her know you were gone for the night.

You decided to take your car to school and picked up Aiya on the way.

"Morning girl!" You shouted as she laughed skipping down her steps.

"Morning Y/n! Wanna hangout tonight?" She asked buckling her seatbelt.

"Can't tonight. They boys invited me for a sleepover." You shifted gears making your way down her street.

"WHAT? A sleepover? With a bunch of hot guys?! Lucky bastard." She exclaimed then huffed out. You laughed steering into the parking lot seeing Tendō in his car with Ushijima.

"Come on now. Maybe you can come since i'm the only girl?" You asked as the idea popped in your head. She nodded excitedly as you walked over to Tendo's car knocking on the window. You heard a muffled scream making you laugh. He rolled down the window giving you a playful glare.

"Good morning guys." You announced bending down to the window looking at the two boys.

"Morning." They both said.

"I was wondering if Aiya could come? Since I am the only girl with a dozen boys." You chuckled. They looked to each other as if they could read each others mind. Ushijima nodded. "Cool! I'll see you guys later." You waved them off running up to Aiya who was talking to Yua, Yui, Kiyaki and Nia.

"You can come." I whispered to her as she nodded her head with an excited smile. We both got into a conversation with the girls as we headed inside. 

"See you at lunch!" You called to the other girls as you and Yua headed to your class.

"So how's being the manager going? I heard it's tough." She asked sparking up a conversation.

"It's really not that bad. I'm getting used to being around a bunch of boys." You laughed and she nodded with a smile.

You felt weird around Yua as she kept checking her phone every 5 minutes while you guys were talking. She finally smiled down at her phone as you trailed off on what you were saying and you peeked over her shoulder curious to what was distracting her.

'Aiya<3' Was in bold on the top of the very intimate messages underneath and you gasped. Your eyes widened as you looked to the front of the class. Aiya was gay? You're best friend of three years was gay? And you never noticed? You gulped thinking about the times she's seen you naked, she would always cover her eyes as a blush crept on her cheeks or the times you came a little too close and she'd stutter trying to push you away.

You weren't exactly uncomfortable around her, but you wondered why she would never tell her.

"You okay Y/n?" You jumped at the hand on your shoulder as Yua retracted her hand in defense. "You stopped talking. Everything alright?" She asked chuckling a little.

"Yea." You shook your head as thoughts interrupted your thoughts. "Yea, I'm good." You smiled pulling out your own phone playing subway surfers to pass time. As you stared at your phone a huge shadow covered over you making you look up. Ushijima stood there as he looked down at you.

"Hey Ushijima?" You laughed as he wouldn't stop staring at you. The class noticed his falter as they whispered to each other.

"Sorry. Just t-thinking." He stuttered as you shrugged your shoulders putting away your phone. You crossed your arms on your desk laying your head down as you looked over to the boy. He was in the same position but with his eyes closed. You smiled as you poked his arm before quickly getting into the same position closing your eyes. You waited a couple seconds before peeking an eye open to Ushijima staring at you. You giggled closing your eyes again as Ushijima smiled behind his arms with a small blush on the tip of his ears.

"You excited for tonight?" You asked keeping your eyes closed, but Ushijima knew you were talking to him.

"Yea. What about you?" He asked closing his eyes the same as you.

"Yea. Haven't slept with a bunch of boys before, so this is a first." You heard Ushijima choke on his own spit before you realized what you said. Your face flushed the same as Ushijima.

"I-I didn't m-mean it that w-way." You tripped on your words as you laughed to yourself. "I just mean I've never had a sleepover with a boy before, take a dozen of them. But, thankfully, Aiya will be there." You smiled to him as he seemed to have calmed down. He nodded his head in understanding. The teacher walked in right as you finished talking.

"Good morning Sensei." The class shouted as the teacher bowed before starting her lesson. You couldn't stop stealing glances at Ushijima during the class, but what you didn't notice was, he couldn't either.

"See you tonight." Ushijima bowed to you leaving the classroom as you looked off towards the door where he left.

"Bye."