12.Abs Make Me Crazy

The days have gone by with Shiratorizawa winning every match. I wondered if we even needed this camp, we were really good. But of course everyone here had their own talents.

My little pudding head. The amazing underrated setter.

Bokutos's amazing plays.

And of course the crazy quick.

I've been trying to find out who they were as I looked around at the many teams practicing. I noticed Tsukishima's team, Karasuno, near the back doing dive drills before they ran outside. I had a gut feeling it was them.

I left the game since I wasn't needed and headed outside. I looked upon the great big hill as they all ran, i'm sure I would've died if i did that. I noticed Kiyoko at the top and waved to her, she waved back along with Yachi. I waited at the bottom to talk to her as I looked at the sweat ridden boys walking back down, while two of them rolled.

"You guys okay?" I laughed holding out my hands for them. They both froze looking at my hand, then my face, then each other. They took ahold of my hands not letting go.

"You're so beautiful. What is your name?" The short one shouted.

"You look like a goddess." The other screamed. I laughed at their comments before letting go of their hands and bowing.

"Y/n L/n, but you can call me Y/n. Pleased to meet you."

"Even her name's beautiful." They both cried getting on their knees.

"Tanaka! Noya! Don't annoy the girl!" A angry looking boy approached us, he looked like a captain. His face softened as he looked at me making me smile. "Sorry about them. My names Daichi." He bowed.

"Y/n." I bowed and he smiled. He was way too pretty as I forced myself to look at the ground.

"Noya! Can you show me the Rolling Thunder again?!" A small guy yelled running up to us. I looked up at the boy looking at his orange hair. A cute orange head.

"Can I touch your hair?" I asked without realizing I said that out loud.

"I- Sure." He smiled blushing a bit and held his head towards me.

"So soft." I purred running my fingers through it. "I'm sorry. My names Y/n." I bowed.

"I'm Hinata!" He beamed bowing back.

"Boys! Come introduce yourselves!" Daichi yelled.

"Hello! My names Sugawara, but you can call me Suga!" One of them bowed. He was very pretty as well.

"Asahi."

"Kageyama."

"Ennoshita."

"Kinoshita."

"Narita."

"And Tsukishima and Yamaguchi." I smiled bowing at the two familiar boys. They bowed back giving a smile, one bigger then the other.

"I'm Y/n. Manager for Shiratorizawa." I bowed at all the boys as they gasped.

"Ushiwaka!" Hinata screeched and I nodded laughing a bit.

"What year are you Y/n?" Sugawara asked.

"3rd year." I smiled and they some of the boys gasped bowing again. My cheeks heated at all the formalities.

"We're sorry Senpai!" I laughed.

"It's no problem at all." I laughed blushing slightly. "I was wondering when your next game was. I'm very curious about you guys."

"We're against Nekoma next tomorrow, 9:30." A man with blonde hair said approaching us. "Coach Ukai, you must be Y/n."

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

"Coach Takeda honey." A smaller guy with glasses said smiling. I blushed at his nickname bowing to him.

"I'll be there. See you guys later. Good luck!" I waved to the boys and they waved back as I headed inside.

The game had ended as I looked at the score.

3rd set 24-22

I smiled as I looked at the team. They looked worn out, Fukurodani was quite the powerhouse. I looked over at their team noticing the owl head and his friend. They looked up catching me as they waved. I waved back.

"Y/n. Can you grab their stuff we're heading back." Coach asked and I nodded my head grabbing their bags. It was quite heavy as I made my way to their room. I opened the door without knocking as they were changing.

"Y/n!" Reon shouted making the others look to me covering their body's. I screeched dropping the bags. I covered my eyes quickly and turned around running out. Well I tried to, I ran right into the door.

I groaned in pain holding my head.

"Jeez Y/n watch where you're going." Tendō teased as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry guys. I should've knocked." I said closing my eyes on the floor. I felt really dizzy.

"Up." I heard someone say above me. I opened my eyes looking up to Ushijima.

Shirtless. 😏

"Holy.." I whispered looking at his 8 pack.

a freaking 8 pack. I wonder what else is 8- nvm.

I grabbed his hand, my face flushing from his figure. And my oh my it was quite the figure. My heart pounded as I stared at his body not noticing all the boys trying to catch my attention.

"Y/n!" Tendō lightly slapped my face catching my attention.

"Huh, what, where, when.. Huh?" I said holding my cheek.

"You're staring at Ushiwakas body~" Reon teased.

"Who wouldn't." I slipped before slapping a hand over my mouth. "I'll take my leave." I turned before an arm grabbed my arm pulling me in. My hand pressed against Ushijima's body as I felt his abs. Holy fu-

"I like it when your flustered." He whispered in my ear before letting go. My eyes widened my cheeks flushing into an even darker red.

"Uh, I-I gotta g-go make dick- Dinner! Dinner." I ran out of the room before I could embarrass myself even further. I slammed the door behind me and leaned on it.

"My my, Y/n's a little flustered Ushijima. Why don't you and your abs go check on her." I heard Tendō say as the whole room erupted in laughter.

I smiled covering my face as I left. My hands still over my face as I walked into someone making me fall over. I looked up to see Bokuto standing over me, shirtless.

"Déjà vu." I said making Bokuto laugh. He held out his hand pulling me up.

"Hey hey hey!" He said before wrapping me with his sweaty arms.

"Hey Bokuto." I laughed tapping his back with one finger.

"You should watch were you're going Y/n, might not want to run into me and my muscles again." He winked flexing his arms.

"What muscles?" I teased and his face dropped along with his hair as if they all had emotions.

"Rude." He said then turned around his shoulders sulking. I knew Akaashi would handle him as I laughed heading to the kitchen.

The girls and I made a couple dishes and set them out on the tables outside. It was such a nice day out as we ate watching all the boys run outside grabbing their own plates. I had hoped we made enough.