17.Flattykawa

I sat in the airport parking lot as my fingers drummed against the steering wheel. My mom and sister landed 5 minutes ago and I was a nervous wreck. I hadn't seen them in 3 years, ever since I got accepted into shiratorizawa.

The sliding doors opened making my heart skip a beat as a man came out. I took a deep breath calming myself down.

"It's okay Y/n. It's  going to be okay." Ushi said next to me as he put his hand on my hands. I looked to him and smiled. He grabbed my cheek giving me a quick kiss. He gave a small smile back before he looked up, he froze in place making me nervous. I slowly turned around seeing my sister and mom holding balloons and a sign.

'Y/n L/n. The best sister and daughters ever family!' My eyes teared up as I held a hand to my mouth trying not to laugh.

"It's them! It's them!" I said fiddling with the door handle as I stood up. I stared at them smiling before Hina finally locked eyes at me.
"Hina!" I yelled running up to her. She dropped her bag keeping the balloons in her hands as she ran up to me. We stopped in the middle as she jumped on me hugging me.

"Oh my gosh!" She yelled in excitement. I was so happy as I looked up to my mom.

"Momma." I smiled letting Hina down as I walked up to her. She smiled as tears fell from her eyes. She grabbed my hands holding them up to her mouth as she kissed them. I laughed wiping her tears as I hugged her finally.

"Oh honey. I missed you so much."

"Me too Momma."

"You're not going to believe the plane ride we had. A baby and old man were crying the whole time!" Mom said making me laugh.

We both let go as we let Hina in having a group hug. We all jumped having the time of our lives as we laughed. I forgot about Ushi as I suddenly let go turning around to see him smiling in the car looking at us.

"Uh. Mom, Hina. I have something to tell you." I smiled looking back to the car as I waved Ushi over. He got out of the car stuffing his hands in his pockets as he walked over to us.

"So, I want you both to meet Ushijima Wakatoshi. My boyfriend." I said holding onto his arm.

"Hello." He waved as I tried not to laugh. His face was red and I could hear his rapid heart beat.

They both looked at us, their eyes dodging between me and Ushi. Hina suddenly grew a smile on her while mom just stared at him.

"Hina L/n. Pleasure to meet you boyfriend." She held out her hand. I laughed at her as he grabbed it giving her a shake before she pulled him in for a hug. I could tell he was shocked, frozen in place before he patted her head looking at me.

"You as well." He said back as she let go. I brought her in a side hug messing up her hair.

"Hello there Ushijima, it's nice to meet you." Mom said. Ushijima nodded.

"You as well Mrs. L/n." She gave him a smile to which he returned. "Here i'll take your bags." He said and walked back to the car, the bags in tow.

"My goodness Y/n. He's quite the handsome fella." Mom said clutching onto my arm. My face flushed as I smile quietly nodding.

"Agreed. He have a younger brother?" My 15 year old sister said and I punched her arm lightly. She grabbed it faking hurt as we all laughed.

Mom was in the front while Ushijima drove, while me and Hina were in the back. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be as Ushijima and my mom were having a conversation as if they've known each other for ever. Me and Hina were both shocked and confused as we just stared between the both of them.

"Yes, your daughters the manager of the team." Ushijima said looking at me through the rear view mirror he winked at me and I just smiled.

"What? You're the manger Y/n? Why didn't you tell me this?" Mom said turning in her seat to look at me.

"Never came up?" I said and shrunk in my seat trying to get out of questions.

It didn't last long as the questions were given all up until dinner time. Ushijima had already left a while ago and I already wanted him back. He could handle my mom, but I couldn't.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey?" Mom replied setting the table while I cooked.

"So I know you're only here for three days. But I was wondering if I could still go to my game this weekend? And you guys could come of course." I rushed out dusting my hands off on the apron. She came into the kitchen grabbing the food off the counter as she contemplated in her head.

"Sure." She shrugged her shoulders. "Why not. Then I could see Ushijima being there number 3 ace he truly is." Mom smiled making me roll my eyes playfully. I think she likes him better then me.

~~

"Hina wake the fuck up." I pushed my sister.

"Language Y/n." Mom said unbuckling her seat belt. I just laughed as Hina pushed me back.

We had finally arrived at Seijoh for the game. And boy was I nervous. It was my first official game as a manager and I was shaking. I put my hands in my pockets as we headed for the doors. Hina skipped ahead of us happily hoping to find some hot volleyball boyfriend. And I quote.

"I can't wait to see the hot volleyball boys."

I rolled my eyes catching up to her. The school was quite big as I stepped inside. I looked around noticing all the people, I guess these rivals were a big deal. Hina had stopped in front of a boy in a Seijoh jacket and I huffed.

"Can I take a picture with you?" I heard her say as I approached her.

"Well of course. Anything for a pretty girl like you." The boy said rubbing the back of his neck. He was quite tall with brown hair as he held up a peace sign for the picture.

"Hina. Stop bothering the players." I crossed my arms stopping in front of them.

"She isn't. But that cute face of yours is." The boy winked at me and I internally gagged. "Oikawa Tooru, but you can call me your next boyfriend." He said grabbing my hand and giving it a quick kiss. I rolled my eyes grabbing it back.

"Stop bothering Shiratorizawa's manager shittykawa!" A boy yelled throwing a volleyball at the boy. I couldn't help but laugh as Oikawa pouted.

"Ushijima-kun's manager huh?" Oikawa said looking me up and down.

"That's right Oikawa. And you might want to leave her alone." I heard Ushijima say behind me as we both turned our heads to him. I saw Hina and mom at the entrance while Hina gushed at her phone.

"Well look who it is." Oikawa said putting his hands on his hips.