18-Shiratorizawa vs Seijoh

I've never seen Ushi look so mad as he stared Oikawa down. Oikawa just smirked before he looked me up and down.

"She's quite beautiful Ushijima-kun." He said as Ushi gripped onto me a little tighter. "Well we should get to playing, hey?" He said and walked away.

"Ciao." I heard him say as he waved a hand in the air. I looked at him a little longer before i turned around smacking Ushi's hand off my shoulder.

"What was that?" I said crossing my arms. "Are you starting fights now Ushi?"

"I didn't start it. He did." He said sounding like a child. I laughed at his gesture of pouting his lips and mocking my stance.

"Ok ok. But seriously. What was that?" I asked more sternly now.

"Oikawa should've come to Shiratorizawa." He said looking at the place where Oikawa once stood. I almost laughed at the comment. He looked at my furrowing his brows while I held a hand to my mouth.

"What?" He asked and I bursted out laughing.

"You're.. so...cute..oh my gosh." I said in between laughs as I wiped a tear.

"Why should he have come Ushi?" I asked composing myself. He looked around before dragging me back to my family.

"You're not going to tell me are you?"

"Nope." He said popping the 'P'. I just shrugged before taking Hina to grab some popcorn and drinks for the game.

~~

I watched as Ushi served an ace slamming it onto Oikawa's arms making it deflect off. I snickered writing down in my notebook before looking up to my family above. I told Coach Washijo before the game, but they had no time to greet each other. Coach was crossing his arms watching the game with a hard gaze. I could tell he knew Ushi was off his game, and playing a little harder then normal.

Tendō blocking Seijoh's number 4. I could tell Oikawa got mad after that when Tendō nudged Ushi's arm after. They seemed to not all like Oikawa, but I shrugged it off concentrating on their plays.

Hayato succeeded in yet another receive going straight to Shirabu, he tossed to the ace as Ushi hit a line shot making Seijohs libero dive for it. He missed by a mere few inches leading to Shiratorizawa's win. I jumped up cheering for our team as Seijoh walked away in defeat.

"We did it!" Tendō yelled coming over to me and Coach as I clutched my notebook.

"Yeah!" Goshiki said wiping the sweat off his forehead. I smiled at him before ruffling his hair. He blushed before fixing up his hair as we turned to coach.

"Good job team. This was a good match, but I expected better from you." He said and walked away. The team looked defeated as their coach's compliment went downhill.

"I think you guys did amazing. Good work out there!" I said giving them a thumbs up and a wink. They all bowed and I laughed walking away.

"They were so good!" Hina said running up to me. I jumped with her as we told each other our favourite moments.

"Y-y/n. Who's this?" Goshiki said coming up to me with the rest of the team. Hina blushed ferociously as she held out her hand to him.

"Hina L/n." She bowed holding his hand.

"Goshiki Tsutomu." He said doing the same. They both looked like love struck teens as I stared at them with wide eyes. I was shocked as I looked at my mom, who was busy with her phone, before looking at Ushi who was busy staring at me. I winked at him making him blush before walking up to me.

"I think I like you better naked." He whispered in my ear as he hugged me. I squeaked letting go before pushing him away as I crossed my arms, blushing.

"You're delusional." I softly said into my shoulder embarrassed. He just chuckled wrapping his arm around me. I looked up at him as he talked with the team introducing them to Hina. I smiled thinking I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.

"I love you Ushi gushy." I pinched the side of his torso making him look down at me.

"I love you too Y/n." He said kissing my lips.

I was utterly in love with Ushijima Wakatoshi. And he the same. This was just the start of our story, and I knew there was more to come.

The End.

A/N
I really did that to y'all. This was such a cute story and I'm so glad I wrote it. Thank you all for the votes and comments, they really make my day :))

I hope you enjoyed my little story of Ushijima! Thank you for reading! <3