15.Spill

The morning sun seeped through the curtains lighting up the room. The sun beams rippled across the sheets lighting up his beautiful face. I laid on my side admiring him as his hair flopped messily onto his forehead, his face was in his elbow making him looked squished upon the pillow. I smiled to myself feeling happy. I cuddled closer to the warmth of his body, his skin was like silk as I traced my finger along his nose and under his eyes. I was envious of his lashes.

His eyes fluttered open as he awoke to my fingers on his lips. I laughed lightly and smiled at him. His eyes smiled for him as he kissed my fingers.

"Good morning." I whispered now tracing my fingers on his bare back drawing circles and hearts as he sighed.

"Morning gorgeous." He muttered back shifting onto his side. He propped his head on his hand as he smiled with his eyes closed, still tired. I laughed at his bed head.

"You don't look too good yourself baby." He flicked my forehead teasing me as i scrunched my nose at his comment. I grabbed his hand bringing it to my lips before getting out of bed. I slowly got out trying not to show my naked body as I spotted his sweater sprawled on the floor. I grabbed a fresh pair of panties and changed as quick as I could. I rolled my eyes noticing Ushi flopped back down onto the bed with his eyes closed.

"Ushi~" I sang trying to wake his sleeping figure again. He groaned pulling the sheets over his head. "C'mon let's get coffee." I tired poking his body under the sheets. He didn't budge and I huffed sitting on the bed.

Might as well clean the room

I remembered last night as I saw all his desk things on the floor. My face heated as I got off the bed. But before I could I was brought back down by two big arms wrapping around me and bringing me closer to his body.

"Don't go." He said into my back as I blushed. He was cute in the morning.

"Then wake up sleepyhead. I'm hungry." I whined as he shifted again making me face him. We stared at each other before he kissed my nose crawling on top of me and then getting off the bed.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked pulling a shirt over his head after his shorts. I blushed biting my lip as memories flooded my head. "Y/n? You okay?" He asked tapping my head. I looked up at him through my hair and smiled.

"Why don't we go to a cafe?"

~~

"I'm home!" I called out putting my keys on the kitchen table. I heard Cuckoo's tweets as he flew into the room propping himself on my head.

"Look who the cat dragged in." Sara smirked crossing her arms. "I hope you don't mind, I kinda spent the last couple of days here. My a/c is broken." She pouted and I just laughed bringing her in for a hug.

"It's no problem at all. Thank you for taking care of Cuckoo." I put Cuckoo down and headed to my room putting everything away.

"So, how was that training camp thingy?" Sara asked biting into an apple as she leaned on my door frame. I folded all my clothes onto my bed getting a laundry basket.

"It was good. I don't even think Shiratorizawa needed it." I chuckled and she jumped onto my bed Cuckoo was not to far behind perching himself on the bed frame.

"Hmm. You had sex didn't you." She asked and I froze. I felt my face heat up as I shook my head.

"No. No. No definitely not!" I squirmed under her gaze as she just rolled her eyes and crossed her legs.

"Tell me everything. You are a bad liar." She smirked and I did as I was told. I couldn't stop blushing and smiling as I told her some of the details. I wanted to keep the rest to myself, besides I'm sure Ushi hasn't told anyone.

Ushijima's POV

"Damn. So like, you guys are pretty serious?" Tendo asked as we studied in the cafeteria. 

"Yes, but you can't tell her I told you this. She might kill me." I flipped the pen between my fingers as I looked down on my notes from class. I noticed Y/n's little note in the corner from the day we had a real conversation. Her handwriting was so neat and pretty with a little heart at the end. I smiled to myself already missing her and her love. It was comforting.

'I'll beat you next time Ushijima! <3' 

We had talked about the volleyball we had against each other that whole class, barely listening to the teacher as we were to held up in each others words. My face warmed at the memory of Y/n's bright eyes as she talked about volleyball. I never really did know why she stopped. 

"Ushiwaka!" Tendo snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. I blinked before shaking my head slightly looking at him.

"What?"

"You zoned out again. Thinking about last night?~" I threw a bag at him before getting back to studying.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. It's been really hard with college :( So hopefully I'll get back into the groove and finish this book! 

Stay safe!