8. Sleepver Pt.2

"You guys wanna play some Truth or Dare?"

Everyone happily agreed as I just nodded my head thinking of all the scenarios me and Aiya had to endure. I waved Aiya over as we both wrapped our arms around each other waiting for the boys to start.

"So.. Tendō. Truth or Dare?" Hayato asked as Tendō looked up with a smile.

"Truth."

"Okay. If you were gay who would you date on the team?" He asked and you laughed.

"Who said he wasn't." I teased and everybody laughed as Tendō stuck his tongue out.

"Easy. Ushijima." He said and everyone froze before laughing as Tendō threw himself on Ushijima.

"Oh god." Ushijima groaned as Tendō squeezed him once more before letting go.

"Alrighty then." He rubbed his hands together before pointing to Semi.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare?" He asked and everyone oo'd wondering what his dare was going to be.

"I dare you to see how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth."

It was 17. Freaking 17 fluffy ass marshmallows. It was disgusting, but hilarious at the same time. The truths and dares went on and on before it got to me.

"So Y/n." Reon raised his eyebrows. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I said proudly as Aiya squeezed my arm.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with anybody in this room."

"Aiya-"

"Anybody, but Aiya." He corrected and I rolled my eyes before looking around the room at the boys. I smiled as I chose my contender.

"So Semi, would you like to join me?" Gasps were heard all around as I choose my #2 spot of the hottest on the team.

"I thought you would choose Ushiwaka." Tendō teased and I kicked him in the shin.

Semi nodded grabbing my hand as we walked out of the room. I noticed him putting his arm around my shoulders and winking at the boys. I rolled my eyes smacking his butt making everyone laugh.

We approached a room with a bed and dresser as we locked the door behind us. Semi sat on the floor while I was on the bed.

"No need to be shy. I have a plan." I smirked and he just raised his eyebrows before shrugging and joining me on the bed.

~~

"I wonder what they're gonna do." Kai said and everyone agreed, except Ushijima who had his ears concentrated to the sounds coming from the room.

A loud moan had made its way to the room as everyone perked up in surprise.

"Oh my god. Semi's getting some." Tendō said and everyone didn't even know what to do as the faint sounds of banging and clapping could be heard.

'Yes Semi!'

'Just like that.'

'God you feel so good.'

Aiya was stunned, but knew what was up. Everyone else talked to each other shocked about what was happening while Ushijima stood frozen in the corner. He didn't know what to do, but he knew the girl he liked had broke his heart.

"It's been 10 minutes should we stop them?" Shirabu asked looking at the clock on the wall.

"No? Maybe let them finish." Hayato said covering his mouth trying not to laugh at the joke.