13.Emo Mode

"Y/n! What did you do?" I heard Akaashi yell as he stormed up to me. I gulped turning around to meet his eyes.

"What did I do?" I asked confused as I put up my hands in self defence. Shiratorizawa was in the middle of switching their set with Nekoma. Fukurodani seemed to have just finished their match against Karasuno as I saw them doing dive drills.

"Bokuto. He's in emo mode. And he keeps saying that you're a big meanie." He crossed his arms. I slapped a hand over my mouth trying to contain my laughter. I saw Bokuto on the bench with his bottom lip out and his head down. I did feel kind of bad, but he looked so cute I couldn't help but smile.

"I'll go apologize after the match is done. Make sure he stays here." I said and he nods going back to him. I keep my eyes on the game as Tendo turns down another spike, I clap my hands as he smiles to his team. I look over the team locking eyes with Ushijima as I blow him a kiss and he catches it putting it against his heart. I smile at him and shake my head thinking it was cheesy, he grins a little before going up to serve.

I watch his jump serve going up, and straight down bouncing off the wall on the other side of the court. That much force could knock a head off. It was maybe even only 70% of his power. I smiled and he gave me a quick wink before going up for another.

The game was won once again. Coach let me go since I had to get dinner prepared. I walked over to Bokuto and Akaashi practicing, well attempting to. Bokuto sat on the floor while Akaashi tried to get him hyped again.

"Hey Bokuto~" I said standing in front of him.

"Go away meanie." He sulked bringing his knees closer to his chest. I pouted kicking him lightly in the foot, he just turned around. I sighed looking at Akaashi who just left me.

"Bokuto, can I tell you a secret?" I asked trying to stand in front of him again. He shook his head, I didn't take no for answer as I sat down. I wrapped my arms around him putting my mouth to his ear.

"I think your muscles are really big. Want to put them to good use?~" I whispered as his head shoot up. I noticed his face as red as a tomato as his hair spiked up again.

"Really?!" He shouted making some other players look at us. I hid my face and stood up.

"No you dumbass. But! Your muscles are very big. I really like them." I held onto his biceps as he smiled.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" He flexed and I just rolled my eyes turning around. "Akaashi! Y/n said my muscles are big!" I heard him shout as I walked in the halls going to the kitchen.

The managers and I had prepared a pretty big feast while we let the teams rest. It took about two hours as we set out the tables outside with the food and cutlery. We all decided to head to our teams rooms to let them know.

"Hey Y/n?" I turned around to see Kiyoko.

"Kiyoko. What's up?" I asked walking up to her figure against the door.

"I wanted to ask you a question. I hope it's not too personal though." She said making me confused.

"Uh, sure. Go ahead."

"Are you and Wakatoshi dating?" She asked. I choked at the use of his first name. How are they already on first name basis? Why aren't i?

"Yes. We are. So?" I asked crossing my arms. I didn't mean to be rude, but why would she even ask me that.

"Oh. Okay. See you later." She asked and walked away fast. I stood dumbfounded as my arms uncrossed going limp at my sides. Did she like him? Is that why they talk all the time?

FLASHBACK
I was on my way to the room bringing Ushijima a snack that I snuck from the pantry. I smiled thinking we could spend a little alone time for a bit. I approached the door ready to walk in before I heard a voice. A girls voice.