7. Sleepover

Don't start commenting about how the mc shouldn't come out for someone else. She was already out publicly and comfortably.
Over 100 comments bashed me about it and I realize what was said, I apologize.
Please enjoy ♡︎

Aiya and you were in the car in an uncomfortable silence. Aiya could tell something was on your mind, but she thought it was something else. You on the other hand we're on the verge of tears as you pulled into a supermarket parking lot.

"Wh-?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What? What didn't I tell you?" She asked calmly as if you were going to explode again. Her face dipped down to yours.

"You and Yua?" Aiya was now on the verge of tears as it finally came to her senses. Y/n didn't know?

"I-Uh. Yes?" She asked scratching the back of her neck. Her face was red as the thoughts of her and Yua hiding from the group to go on their own crowded her mind.

"Why did you tell me you were gay, dumbass?"

"I thought you knew!" Aiya said still laughing.

"Of course I didn't! I'm a clueless dummy." You laughed wiping a tear.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Come here." Aiya apologized pulling you into a hug as you guys kept laughing.

The laughing had died down now as the music from the radio filled the silence. You gave Aiya one last squeeze before grabbing her face. You gave her cheek a kiss.

"You know. You and Yua are quite cute together." You said making Aiya giggle as a quiet 'Thanks.' escaped her mouth. You looked over to her face as a little blush brushed her cheeks.

"So, does everyone know? And i'm just the clueless best friend?" You asked.

"Yea.. I guess? I kinda came out sometime last year? The whole school knows, well from what I know at least." She said and you guys laughed pulling up to Ushijimas house.

Ushi <3
xxx xxxxx. Come in when you're here. Doors open.

You glanced down at the text with his address. Matching up the numbers you got out grabbing your duffel bag as Aiya grabbed her back pack.

"I'm excited!" Aiya nudged you as you knocked before opening the door.

"Hello?" You asked as you heard the muffled sounds of boys in another room. You slipped of your shoes before putting on your fuzzy (f/c) slippers, Aiya had done the same.

"They're here!" Tendō had scared you as he popped out a door making you both scream. "Sorry." He laughed before opening the door wider for you.

Everyone was already here sprawled out across three couches with a TV showing a video game as you noticed Kai and Shirabu playing. Ushijima was nowhere to be seen as you placed down your bag jumping onto Semi who was laying stomach down watching the TV. You laughed as Semi started to groan form the impact.

"How's it going boys?" You asked and the all answered mouths full of food. "This is Aiya for those who don't know." They all bowed their heads, Aiya doing the same saying a polite Hello.

"Ushijima's in the kitchen. Wanna help him?" Tendō asked sitting down in a spot between Hayato and Goshiki. You nodded and jumped over the boys making your way towards where Tendō was pointing.

You opened the door seeing Ushijima's large back facing you. He hadn't noticed you yet as you grabbed a cupcake from the table quietly unwrapping it.

"Boo!" You shouted stuffing a cupcake in his mouth. You giggled at his face as the frosting covered his mouth with the rest of it in his mouth. His face flushed as he noticed it was you. He quickly ate it before giving you a polite welcoming.